Chapter 19

"I've planted things around the field. Watch your step." I warned Lerius, smirking as we both knew my style of training.

"Wow... you're still doing the planting thingy?"

"You have a problem with that?" I asked him in a deadly tone with a little sense of humour in it.

"Uh... No, no." He answered while shaking his head and hands.

"Good. Begin."

I earthbended myself to a corner to control the actions underground. Lerius began making his way to me when something from beside him shot upwards to his direction.

He immediately took out the Lightning boomerang I gave him that is not activated and successfully deflected all the shurikens and kunais.

Of course it won't be so easy.

I even brought my glider in case I have to fight him. He takes another step but sinks into the ground and is being absorbed by the quicksand I made.

He earthbended himself out of the ground which gave him a boost and he flew into the air but little did he know I placed two of my clones there and asked them to firebend at him when he is in the air.

He dodged one of their firebendings and blocked the other one with his own. As soon as he was about to reach the ground, I emitted a huge range of lightning into the ground and sent to his direction, reaching the spot he was about to land on.

He wore his rubber gloves quickly then took out the lightning boomerang and activated it to counter the lightning strike. He turned to a side and hopped to a tree.

When he was about to attack me, I swiped him with water bending and he fell of the tree before he had a chance to use any earth techniques.

When he tried to get up, I place my transformed glider which was now a gun on his head then aimed it to the sky and pulled the trigger, signalling the training is over.

He panted and gave me a smile. I handed him my hand and helped him up. As I was about to go home, I saw Konoha 11. Some were staring at me in awe, like Naruto, and some hade pride in me, like Neji.

I stared at them in confusion before suddenly feeling light. "I got 'cha mi'lady. You dropped your guard." Lerius smirked and ran off with me in his arms.

"Lerius! Put me down! I already told you the training was over!" I complained and tried to hit him. "But I never agreed to that, did I?" He smirked again, even wider this time.

I scoffed jokingly at him and let him carry me home. I just want a nice warm bath right now.

~30 min~

I scrubbed and blow dry my hair before sitting on the couch and turning on the radio.

"Aren't you tired?" A voice asked from behind. "Yeah I am." I answered and turned my head to see a topless Lerius walking into the living room.

The past me would have blushed so hard and gice myself away but now I'm just so used to this already.

"Aww why don't you blush anymore?" He asked, pretending to sound disappointed. "I learnt that concealing is part of being a ninja. Now that we are in the ninja world, you have to learn something from here too."

"Right, Leader-sama." He passed me a smile that we both knew was so familiar. He went up to his bedroom and asked me to go with him so I did.

We chatted almost the whole night before Lerius fell asleep first. I remembered the present the gave me and what he said. So I opened it.

It was a bolt shaped necklace with many shimmering diamonds. How nice of him, it was really beautiful.

"So do you like it?" Hearing that sudden voice, I jumped. "I thought you were sleeping!" I sort of reprimanded him. "Sorry for lying. I wanted to see how you would react when you opened it."

I forgave him since it was really thoughtful of him to buy me that. He brought me closer into his arms and hugged me. I hugged him back too, but slowly.

"Thank you." I whispered to him, feeling his warmth. "Welcome."