Chapter 4

~30min later~

I bought some clothes, food and daily needs then headed home. Suddenly I saw the blonde boy and the pink haired girl. They were heading to somewhere perhaps?

Swiftly, I placed my grocery bags down and followed them which lead me to a big field. It's used for training... I guess? I also saw Kakashi-san standing there with them and he mentioned something that made them sulk...very seriously...

Maybe a person?

Out of nowhere, Kakashi-san took out two bells and they immediately shot up from their sulking at the sound of the bells. He said something that I couldn't hear but then they went into action immediately.

I spotted the Hokage and went over to her. Not wanting her to think I'm a spy or any sort. "Oh hello, here to watch the fight too?" She asked with a smile.

I hesitantly nodded my head and analysed their skills properly.

Tsunade's POV

I watched as the new village girl followed Naruto and Sakura's movement intensely as if analysing. I realised I haven't asked for her name.

Just as I was about to, I heard a loud boom into the Earth. I turned to see Sakura punching the ground, making it crack to reveal Kakashi.

"That's my girl." I bragged. Sakura has really improved a lot since Sasuke left. Only wish he could be brought back...

Kanade's POV

Those ninjas were so cool. Especially when they did those handsigns. I want to learn them!

Unconsciously, I began to smile. Something I haven't done in a long time. Nothing in the castle actually can make me smile. Nothing amuses me.

Except training but it tires me out. J don't hate the castle though. I'm just bored of it. "Kage Bunshin no jutsu!" Naruto-san said with his two fingers from each hand formed into a cross.

I stared as 3 clones appeared behind him. So cool... if I ever do manage to go back, I'd wanna learn all these new skills befor going back. It might help me in my Avatar missions.

I know myself best and the bendings I can control most well is Lightning, Water, Air and Blood. Good means I do not need to even lift a finger. I have already bonded well with the natures.

My mother is a pure Lightning bender while my dad isn't of any sort. But the reason he is King is because he is very wise.

All of a sudden they skipped into the woods and I followed suit. I saw Kakashi-san did very fast handsigns and out came a huge fire ball.

Is he a fire bender?  Do ninjas fire bend too? Wait, now he emitted a tornado of water. He is a water bender too? Again, he pressed into the ground and a flood of mud came gushing to them.

Now I'm very confused. "Chidori!" He shouted and a ball of lightning appeared in his hands. Fire bender, Water bender, Mud bender and Lightning bender?

He is so talented! But hold on. I just noticed something. In his left eye there is something red and swirly. What is that thing? Is that what makes him so powerful?

Then after a moment of silence, Sakura and Naruto jumped out in front of him but he didn't bulge. After hearing Naruto say something like,"at the end of make-out paradise, the girl-"

And Kakashi screamed, "No!! No spoilers!" Then put his hands on his ears and closed his eyes. Haha, Naruto and Sakura succeeded in taking the bell from him!

Looks like they know his weakness pretty well. Is he their sensei? I need to find that out myself. I walked out of the forest, following behind them.

"Great job Naruto, Sakura!" The Hokage praised. "Hokage-sama, have you felt this presence? It's so foreign. Is there someone following us?" Sakura asked.

"No Sakura, meet the new village girl. I have no idea what's her name so let her introduce herself to us maybe?" She said out loudly and I slowly revealed myself.

"Hello, my name is Kanade Kūjo. I'm 16 this year. Nice to meet you." I smiled awkwardly at them. "Hiya, Kana-chan! I'm Uzumaki Naruto! The future Hokage of Konoha, believe it!"Naruto smiled ever so brightly.

"Sakura Haruno, 16." She smiled and bowed. I bowed back in respect. "Shizune, Tsunade, Kakashi, Jiraiya." They continued on. I bowed to all of them. "You're so cute you know that?!" Sakura came prancing on me and hugging me tightly.

I couldn't breathe to even respond her. "Sakura, you're choking her!" Kakashi warned worriedly. "Oh I'm so sorry! But you are just so adorable!" She exclaimed again. She has a beautiful smile.

I'm pretty sure I've heard thousands of those already. So what if I'm cute? Not like my cuteness ever helps... They don't even care anything else other than my appearances. Those guys...

Nevermind.

"Since you are already here, why not I test out your skills now?" The Hokage asked. Then the grey haired guy budge in. "Why not you let Shizune haldle this first? Since you are the one to be analysing?" He smiled as if she understood.

"Yeah, alright. Shizune, it's up to you now." She ordered and turn to find a seat for her to rest on. "Hai! Tsunade-sama!"She saluted and placed her little pig down and got ready her position.

As I carefully scanned her whole body, I found a few pins and needles around. Is she a medic? Why does she have so many suppiles of healing materials? I bet she might even use to poison me but it would be useless.

She took out a kunai while I extended my gliding stick and transformed it into a gun. "Whoa..." They looked in awe." She suddenly dashed towards me at high speed which I almost couldn't see her! But I could.

I smirked inwardly as I aimed at her and shot at her arm. It hit on the spot which I aimed at and I smiled a little. My accuracy never fails me. I began to speed up but I still wasn't fast enough so when she shot the needles I predicted she would, I stopped it with Air resistant.

"Huh?!" She gasped in shock. I took this chance to whip her with some water from Kakashi's attack a moment ago. "Oof!" She held onto her stomach. I saw those people's eyes widen. I wonder what's wrong?

Don't they have techniques like that too? Shizune stood up shakily and I just stand there waiting for her to attack. She threw a bottle into the open space. Then purple smoke began to come out of it.

I need to run! It's most likely poison!" I just created an ice barrier for myself since my speed isn't as fast as the rate the smoke was spreading. I made sure there was no way the smoke could enter.

Then I sunk myself into the ground and appeared behind her and knocked her out with taijutsu nerve points. I caught her when she fell and took a glance at Tsunade.

She looked at me impressed and like she has never seen anything like that before. I bowed my head, placed Shizune in her arms and began to head home. "Wait!" She stopped me. I turned around with a confused look.

"Would you accept if we offer you a place in the ANBU?" She asked. "What's an ANBU?" I asked because the name sounds weird. "It's like police but ninja assassin police." She explained briefly. I shook my head gently and walked away again.