Chapter 6

It's morning.

I'm lazy.

Yet I know I can't be.

I wonder where is Paulina?

Why isn't she here to wake me up?

I opened my eyes lazily and realised I wasn't in my own bedroom anymore.

Is this kidnap? Wait. I shook my head violently and remembered that I have been teleported here yesterday.

I should probably go back to where I landed to look for clues to go home.

Getting up, I prepared myself for the day ahead. Made my own breakfast which wasn't that bad but still a little burnt, and headed out.

But before I did, I found a letter on the shoe cabinet: Dear Kanade, please meet the Hokage at her office when you wake up. Thank you.

-Anonymous

I took the letter with me and started moving out.

~At the office~

"Hi Kanade, take a seat. You will be tested here." Tsunade told me assuredly. I nodded my head to signify my understanding.

A paper was given to me and 15min was my time limit.

When I scanned through the paper, I was about to jaw drop.The questions were super duper easy! Basic knowledge I've learnt as an Avatar!

I finished it in 8 minutes. Pretty fast eh? I raised my hand to Tsunade to signal to her that I had finished. She looked at me weirdly. "Do you have something you need?" She asked, still staring at me.

I shook my head and passed my paper to her. "You've finished it?" She asked surprisedly. "Hai."I answered softly. She took my paper and I quietly waited for her reaction.

I bit my lips nervously for the results. "Y-you... You did really well! 97/100!" She announced. Dang it. Three questions wrong, gotta analyse again.

I faked a little smile to her while she passed me my paper back. So... it's questions: Which group is after the jinchuriki?

A. Sand Siblings

B. Hidden mist shinobis

C. Akatsuki

D. All of the above

Who is the First Hokage?

A. Tobirama Senju

B. Hashirama Senju

C. Hiruzen Sarutobi

D. Minato Namikaze

Name one Kage.

__________________________

Well I really don't know anything about this village though. What's a kage? Who are those people? What is Akatsuki? What's a jinchuriki? Guess I'll have to find that out myself...too...

Tsunade stood up suddenly which made me tense up. "I shall ask Kakashi to teach you more on that. Or maybe I can do that myself." She though or somehow explained.

"So basically Akatsuki blah blah blah..." She went on for half an hour.

So now I know. Akatsuki is a group of S-ranked criminals that are after another group of people called the jinchuriki. The jinchurikis are people who contain tailed beast who are strong creatures living in this world.

The first Hokage is Hashirama Senju, also Tsunade's grandfather. He was the only one that was able to use the wood technique. Orochimaru, of Sound Village, actually from Hidden Leaf, stole some of his DNA and planted it in one of his test subjects.

One of them managed to live through it and escaped to Konoha, Hidden Leaf. He is currently in the ANBU. So he's pretty famous eh? Then there's Naruto Uzumaki. Number One knucklehead shinobi in Konoha.

But he's a jinchuriki. He's shunned by every villager in the village because of the beast inside him. Only a few people accepted him for who he is. He look so lovable... So cheerful... So strong...

I should go train now. "Excuse me Tsunade-san, I shall leave now." I bowed to her and left. Did she find what I called her, weird? I hope not. I walked back home and feel my pockets.

Everything is still with me, luckily. Not bad, I'll learn more jutsus tomorrow. And maybe a little more about this world since I can sense many dangers coming up...