Life is about falling - Living is about getting backup

CHAPTER TWO

"Phew." Greyson, Britney and I heaved a sigh of relieve in unison. Then we cracked uo and laugh.

"I almost gone blind by all those flashing of the cameras! Worse still, those people nearly punctured my eardrums! " Britney complained as she fluttered her hands, fanning herself.

"Honestly, how can you live like that? Fervent fans and freaking paparazzi in you daily life? " I asked, wiping off the perspire on my forehead, I was damp with sweat.

"Get used to it. Your friends is not a super star! " Greyson replied with a playful smile.

"He hadn't change, as self-obsess as he had ever been" Britney muttered to me in a light tone but audible still to Greyson, on purpose.

"Hey, i heard that!" Greyson said, and the three od us burst into laughter, just like the good old times.

"You hadn't change too had you ! As far as i am concerned, you're quite successful in chasing you dream aren't you? " Greyson said to Britney.

"You too Destiny, you've been a great blogger, your blog is amazing! I've just visited it before my flight!" he continued with a smile which made me blush instantly.

"I missed you guys so much!" Greyson added. "I told my crew not to worry about me, even my personal assistant is not with me now, so you guys are responsible in keeping me"  

"Really?" I asked blankly in some befuddlement." Oops, no offence, i mean, you're gonna be with us? How about your family?" I added quickly after a moment's reflection.

"Oh, i planned to visit my house today, but i decided to stay at your house. You wont mind, right?" he asked mildly.

"No prob , you can surly count on us buddy!" Britney declared assuringly.

********

"Honestly, I missed you. more than words could describe" Greyson whispered to me, emphasizing the "YOU" as we were getting down the car.

My heart skipped a beat.