Full moon (Edited)

Start from the beginning

Alas! behind it was a very beautiful garden.

"Wow," Vanessa exclaimed.

Jace then looked at his hands and drew a door on the wall as a real door also appeared.

"A castle," Jace said and opened the door to reveal a magnificent castle.

Hudson then tried to do the same but to be avail.

"Why can't you do it?" Vanessa asked. At the exact moment, her's and Jace's pendant piece began to glow.

"The pendant," Jace and Vanessa said at the same time.

Jace then took it off his neck and Hudson looked at it. Hudson's eyes widened and a look of recognition lit up on his face.

"I had this," Hudson said.

"What do you mean you had this?" Jace asked in confusion.

"I threw it away since it was disturbing me while breaking into this academy," Hudson replied.

"I'll go find it, I think I know where I dropped it," Hudson said and ran out of the room, leaving Jace and Vanessa alone in the room in an awkward silence.

"I'll follow him," Vanessa said and turned to go but Jace grabbed her hands and spun her towards him.

He swiftly caught her and kissed her while holding her to himself.

🎵My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind 🎵

As they kissed, Vanessa suddenly broke apart from Jace and ran out of the room

🎵 Drawing me in and you kicking me out
Got my head spinning, no kidding
I can't pin you down 🎵

A drop of tears trickles down Jace right eye.

"We couldn't find it," Hudson said as he and Vanessa entered the room.

"For now our priority should be helping Jace get secured, we'll find your pendant piece later," Vanessa said.

"Which way?" Jace asked.

"The castle, a castle should have more than enough provisions for two nights" Hudson said.

*. *. *.

Jasmine is shown eavesdropping on Hudson, Jace and Vanessa's conversation and then walks away.
*. *. *.

Lucille's POV.

The door to my room suddenly flinged open and Jasmine jumped in looking excited.

"What's this display of stupidity!" I yelled.

"Oh sorry" Jasmine said.

"It's just that I have extremely good news," she continued.

"Go on" I said, giving her a sharp cold stare, intimidating her.

"Hudson's the one with the last piece of the lunarike pendant,"

Jasmine said making me surprised and at the same time happy at locating my third and final target.