"Yeah, now we just have to get through all that." Ryder pointed to a large chunk of the lower decks that was wedged between the ice as though the sea had opened up right beneath it.

"Always the optimist." Honeymaren grumbled before looking back at Kristoff who didn't seem in the slightest deterred.

oO Ahtohallan Oo

"I wish you peace…" Elsa's voice cracked, her whisper followed by the brushing of her fingertips down Agnire's partially open eyes, no longer in focus, rather staring off into an unseen distance. She closed her own eyes as she pressed her lips to his forehead, not a kiss but a show of respect for all he'd tried and had done for them. For all she could not do.

Anna stayed as quiet as she could, her own head bowed, her now freed wrists worried in her fingers. She'd never seen anyone…anyone—like that…right in front of her before and it brought back a mountain of emotions she'd felt when she'd been lost in the caverns beneath the water fall. The same soul-crushing weight of watching Olaf float into the ether.

There was a long time where neither sister had the courage to speak but when the time came it was Elsa who found the courage first, "We need to break the arrowheads…it'll release the spirits back into the world."

Anna nodded numbly forcibly turning her eyes away from Agnire, "Okay…how do we do that?" She sniffled softly and absently wiped at at her eyes with the back of her hands trying to be strong the Queen she was.

"With this." Elsa pulled up the dagger that Angire had been carrying with him. They'd relieved him of it when they'd laid him down. When they'd tried to…A sharp breath turned the dagger in her palm, her hand beginning to tremble just from holding something so outside of herself. The metal felt frigid in her palm, nothing like the ice she wielded. This felt heavy. Dangerous.

"Elsa?" Anna waved her hand in front of her sisters eyes, knowing that time was still of the essence. As much as she hated to think about it, without Alrik chasing after Agnire he was sure to come chasing after them, and in their current place there was no where for them to run.

"Sorry." Elsa jolted slightly as she snapped back inside herself. She pushed herself up to her feet before grabbing the staff. Turning it slowly she realized that they were still missing one more arrowhead, hers.

Deciding that the best course was not to worry her sister she rolled the staff in her palm before lowering down to the floor. She placed the arrowhead that Agnire had given to them flat along the ice, her breathing growing heavier as the cold was beginning to creep into her as well.

Remembering what had happened last time one of the spirits had been released—through a rather thick haze—Anna took a step back before nodding her head, "I'm ready." She took hold of what could only be described as a desk made of ice before giving Elsa an encouraging smile, "For Agnire?"

"For Agnire." Elsa nodded her head with one last look to her sister before she brought the dagger in her grip down with surprising force. However, when nothing happened, she peeked open one of her tightly shut eyes to realize that she'd missed her mark. Her hand trembling along the hilt having taken her off course.

Anna pursed her lips, concern lining her brow as Elsa didn't seem to be capable of holding the dagger in any manner that would allow her to strike true. Without a word, she moved forward slowly and bent down across from her. A small look was shared between them before Anna's hand curled firm under and over Elsa's, her fingers taking a tight grip. A shared nod raised the dagger once again and this time, their aim was true.