Chapter 8- The Argument

Start from the beginning

I smiled. You are so brave daddy.

The guys were just silently looking at us. It was then  when the door opened and in came my Mother. When she saw us she ran and hugged us both. She then, carried the twins and kissed them all over. It was a nice sight to see.

"When did you guys arrive? You should have told us so that we could have picked you up." She countered.

"It's ok Mom. Don't bother. We just really wanted to be here as soon as we can. " Ro said.

"How is Dad? Were the results ok?" She had a worried look on her face. I turned to my father and he just smiled softly.

I hope he is ok. Pls. God, help my dad.

"Hayul, Jia and Jihyun come give Grammy a kiss. I missed you my angels " My mom said. The three hugged and giggled as my mom showered them with kisses.

"Oh, what about your luggages? Where are they? "

" We had them sent to Paramount. Jennie had it all controlled dad. No need to worry. For now you have to focus on getting better. Right Ro? "

I faced my sister. She nodded.

" You have to get better Henry and I'll make sure of it" she faced my dad and gave him a glare. Way to make dad feel better Ro!

"Mommy? " My little Sky tugged and whispered.

"Yes honey?" I stooped down to his level. "Can I go to the rest room?" He said shyly. Ugh! My previous baby.

" Yes baby. Do you want Mommy to come with you?"

"No. I can do it. I'm a big boy now. " I laughed at him and pinched his cheeks. "Ok. Big boy. But Mommy will be outside ok? " I stood up and saw the jerk stare at me and Sky.

"Mom? Dad? I'll just go with this big boy. " They nodded.

As we were heading to the rest room. I realized that a figure was following us.
I turned around and saw Jungkook.

"What are you doing? Are you following us?"

My son was looking back and forth between the two of us. He was confused.

"Mommy, I need to go pee now. " Sky complained.

But suddenly, JungKook carried Sky and went to the rest room.

I hurried and held his shoulders.

"Hey! Where do you think you're going with my son?"

He shrugged and told me in a calm way.

"I'm taking this big boy to the comfort room. Can't you see he is on the verge of wetting his pants. " Jungkook said annoyed. "Jeez Li! I won't hurt him chill." My son just looked at JK and me. And then tugged Jk's hair.

"Hey Mr. Can I pee now pls?"

He gave JungKook a pleading look. JK immediately stormed to the restroom. I was left at the hall way gawking.

Seriously! The nerve.

"Mommy, I'm done. Mr helped me." Sky was smiling and then he hopped back to dad's room.

"Baby, stop hopping! You might hurt yourself sweetie. " The kid just turned to me and gave me a toothy grin before skipping away.

Really! These  kids are gonna be the death of me. You really would know who the dad is just by looking at them. I mean who in their right mind would  think that these kids aren't Jungkook's huh?

I was following Sky when a hand grabbed me.

I was dragged to the nearest bench.

"Hey! Would you just stop with the dragging? Aishhh. " I touched my wrist to see if it bruised.

I looked at JK and he was looking at the floor.

"Sorry. I really just wanted to say sorry."

I was shocked. This was the first time I heard the jerk say sorry.

"I'm sorry for everything Li. If I could turn back time, I would change everything. " He faced me . "I'm sorry I treated you and Hayul indifferently. I'm sorry If I was the reason you left your family behind. "

He was now looking at me pleadingly.

" I just really want everything to be ok. " I was silent.

"Li? Can I ask you a question?"

I was just staring at him.

"Why didn't you tell me that your were pregnant with the twins? I have the right to know. I'm their father. " He asked frustratedly.

"Why? Would it change everything if I did? Tell me, would you have loved me if I did tell you? Would everything turn out fine if told you? "

He remained  silent.

"See? Nothing would change Kook. You would still be heartless. They would probably be fatherless with or without you. " I chuckled. "You see Kook, the difference between me leaving and staying is  that.... I was free, free from all the hurt you gave me! I can't stand being with you. You make me feel worthless and I don't want Hayul, Jihyun and Jia to feel that. If we stayed you would still be a jerk Kook.  You will never change! " I shouted.

He held me and said."why are you doing this to me Li? Why? You still think I wouldn't change huh? "

"I would change. I was ready to change but you never gave me a chance because you left me. " He shouted.

"You didn't give me a chance to be Hayul's dad. You didn't give me a chance to see the twins. You didn't give me a chance to experience being a father. You ran away! You chose to give up on me. You're a coward! "

He was sick of arguing with me.

" If I'm a coward then you're a devil. You will never be a part of their life Kook because believe me when I say, I will never let that happen. Even If I have to die in doing so! " And then I walked out on him. Serves you right bastard!

NEVER EVER MESS WITH LISA MANOBAN.