She did it. She made it.

Semester evaluations.

They are the one thing that'll make or break a student's mafia asperation.

It was just like finals but the steaks were much higher.

For ranks five through two, the top twenty students in their tier rank up. For tier five, the bottom fifty get executed, not being of use.

The bottom twenty in tiers four through one get ranked down. It's an extremely humiliating experience.

For tier ones, the top three students become a certified substitute in the class they did the best in. Once JYP deems the said students ready, they will have the option to debut as a mafia group. But that could take years or just a few months.

"Do you think I could rank up?" Dae ponders, flipping through the endless study guides.

"We hope you will Dae, but your classmates are quite competitive. If you don't rank up, we'll still be proud of you."

"Will you still be proud of me even if I rank down?" Dae hesitates, her doe eyes looking at them nervously.

"Let's not think about that until it happens. You're a Stray Kids member, you are Dae, I don't think you will be ranking down anyways." Felix comments, putting his hand on her head, ruffling her hair slightly.

"'Racha," Dae starts, getting the attention of 3 males. "What's your final?"

"Ah, that's cheating if I tell you. You'll just have to wait and see." Chan revealed.

Dae's face slips into a pout, "How rude."

JYP allowed the students one hour in the training facility and or library to be able to study.

"Jinyoung!" Dae calls out, running to her best friend. They both decided to meet in the training facility, Jinyoung needed serious help with sparring and Dae remembers best by teaching others. She learned this by substituting with Jackson.

"Oh! Hey Dae!" Jinyoung greets. "I'm so nervous about today."

"Trust me, me too. And the worst part is that they aren't announcing anything until tomorrow."

"what class are you most anxious about?" Jinyoung contended as they were warming up.

"combat definitely. There is always a right or wrong on the written exams, but with fighting, anything can happen. Plus, if it is sparring, Stray Kids already know all my techniques, making them have the upper hand."

"Angle yourself Youngie, you're in an unstable position. If anyone were to come up behind you and strike you, you would be done for."

"Dae, you're great, but I have no idea how to do what you are saying."

Dae rolls her eyes, coming from behind him and changes his footing so he's more stable.

"Like that, at least that's what I do with my jacked-up leg."

"Jacked up?" Jinyoung questions after striking the dummy, knocking it down.

"Oh, yeah. I got kidnapped, ya know the usual. They snapped my ankle in half, and I lost feeling in it."

"Why did I just find out about this?"

"Because it's a weakness. And a mafia member should never expose their weaknesses. Consider this a blessing. And if you use that against me, there will be major consequences."

Jinyoung puts his hands up in defense. "I wouldn't think of it. We're friends, not enemies here."

Then the bell rang, signaling that finals were about to commence.