isn't she just a tier 1?

Mark and Jackson dragged Siwoo to "detention" which is a basement where they chain the traitors to the wall, question them, then kill them. This wasn't a surprise to any of the students, some in the higher tiers have even been there for some practice on interrogation; using fake victims when practicing. Even if they haven't been down there, everyone knows it exists, JYP himself said it during orientation, anyone who betrays them goes down.

They chain Siwoo, shackling him to the wall, not so gently.

"You stay here, and if you attempt anything, shit a lot worse can happen." Jackson's deep, husky voice echoed around the musky walls.

"What's worse than being tortured and killed by Stray Kids themselves?!" Siwoo desperately shouted out.

Mark handed Jackson his phone, the screen lighting up with Siwoo's record, everything (they mean every single thing) he's done appearing on the tiny device.

"You have a little brother, Jyeon, he's in second grade, attending a small public school about a 30-minute drive from here. He lives with your aunt and uncle. You visit them about twice a week."

"Leave my little brother out of this!" He screamed, his voice cracking in fear.

"You didn't leave Dae out of this, remember that. And another thing to remember, Stray Kids hold grudges, so I would pray for your little Jyeon's safety." Mark cautioned, his voice staying deathly calm.

Seungmin softly knocked on Dahyun's and Chaeyoung's classroom, them teaching tier 5 and 4 combat. Seungmin knew they had a class currently, but this situation really couldn't wait, it was the last hour of the day.

A student opened the heavyweight door, her eyes widening when she made eye contact with one of the members of the biggest mafia in Korea.

"May I come in?" Seungmin teased, a smirk appearing on his face after the girl gawked at him for more than a couple of seconds.

"I-uh, yes, of course. I apologize for my banter, sir." She opened the door all the way and bowed a full 90 degrees in apology.

The duo teachers were currently teaching combat to tier 5s; the lowest tier. Stray Kids teach strictly teach tier 1s, the best ones, so these students have never seen them before.

Every student in the room stared at Seungmin with wide eyes, in fear of why he is here, and in surprise that they've finally seen him in person.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung smiled warmly at him, then turning back to their class.

"Take a quick water break." Dahyun declared, her gentle voice ringing.

The students scrammed away, heading straight for the water fountain located in the back of the classroom.

"What's up?" Chaeyoung spoke casually.

"Are you guys okay with having Dae over tonight? It doesn't have to be the full night if you aren't able, just enough time for us to deal with Siwoo accordingly."

"Dae is always welcome in our home, she can stay the full night if she wants. We'll bring her to school the next day." Chaeyoung consoled, trying to hide her excitement that she could spend time with Dae.

"Is she stable enough to be away for you guys? Will she be alright?" Dahyun pointed out, not wanted Dae to melt down due to shock.

"I'm hoping so. I chose Twice because she is very comfortable with all of you. And you have a way of keeping her mind off things."

"Have Dae in here when class is over" Dahyun adds just as kids were returning to their original spots.

"But we have a few after-school extra training sessions, will she be able to wait through that?"