Hey, Are You Okay

It was too late for Dae to leave for the park tonight, so Stray Kids played board games inside their comfortable house together. Dae now being in a better mood made the event really fun and beneficial to everyone's moods. The game Monopoly was out of the question in their house, because the easy access to weapons and the game's emotional impact on the members would lead to either injury or demise in a snap. Jeongin even attempted to burn the game when Seungmin got stabbed in the shoulder by Jisung when he landed on his property.

Instead, they stuck with UNO, Minho winning the first round, Chan in the second, Seungmin in the third, and Felix winning the last game. Thankfully, no stabbing was dealt with. However, death threats were almost always guaranteed; Dae surprisingly dealt out her own, saying she would 'shove YG's dead body up Hyunjin's ass.' Jisung and Changbin were rather proud of her vulgar insults, however, no one else mirrored that emotion.

After their intense gaming session, they ordered takeout and then went to bed soon after. Many of the Stray Kids' household found themselves drifting off to sleep rather easily, however, Dae was not part of this selection.

The young girl sat up from her bed in a huff, then abruptly grabbed one of her blankets and dragged herself to Changbin's room. She opened his door to find him not asleep as well, but instead at his desk working on some paperwork Dae wasn't familiar with.

Changbin turned around from his work when he heard the sound of his door opening. There, he saw Dae in her panda onesie (Hyunjin gifted to her for Christmas), holding one of her many baby blankets like a small child. He smiled softly, being reminded of how blessed he was to be a father.

"I couldn't sleep." She confessed quietly, her head hanging low.

Changbin laughs lightly and welcomed her inside his room. After closing the door quietly so as to not wake others, she sits herself on Changbin's lap.

"You act like such a baby, you know that?" He teases while readjusting his position so he could still work with her on his lap.

"You guys did this to me." She declared with a soft chuckle, leaning into his chest, and resting her head into his collarbone/shoulder area.

"I know we did," Changbin agrees, grabbing her blanket and wrapping it around her body, so she wouldn't get cold.

He worked quietly for about 20 minutes with Dae quietly watching (Or so he thought) before he noticed the soft snoring from his daughter. He smiled brightly, closing his laptop as quietly as he could.

He carried Dae the short distance to her room and tucked her in tightly, leaving only after he placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

The next morning, Dae was very excited to finally go to the park by herself. She quickly got herself looking presentably and ate breakfast with great haste. Once she grabbed her phone, and strapped a small handgun to her waist, she was ready to leave. However, it appeared no one else in the Stray Kids household other than herself and Chan knew about their agreement.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" Seungmin bellows darkly.

"Going to the park?" She says with a hint of sarcasm but was mostly drained with confusion.

"Without Felix or anyone?"

"Chan said I could."

Chan, as if on queue, entered the living room and understood the situation almost immediately.

"Her and I talked about this yesterday, she is allowed to walk to the local park alone, but that's as far as she can go."

"How could you forget to tell us?" Seungmin irks. "This is a big deal."