twenty-three

"felix i'm leaving to the convenience store, do you need anything?" i asked the boy who was currently laying down on the couch with a high fever. "just some medicine." he responded, and i opened the door to walk to the store.

i entered the store, and a buzzing sound from my phone was heard. i took out my phone while walking to the medicine aisle. i quickly answered the call from jisung and placed the phone to my ear while continuing to get the things i needed.

"hey cutie." jisung said. "hello jisungi. why the sudden call?" i questioned. "i just missed your voice." he quietly admitted. "don't be shy, it's cute." i told him. "well anyways can you meet up with me in about an hour at the park?" he asked me. "sure. let me just give felix some medicine and some food since he's sick." i said. "okay cutie, see you!" jisung said. "bye jisungi." i replied before hanging up.

i quickly paid for my snacks and for felix's medicine. i put my phone up and walked back home. once i arrived, i opened the door and entered to see felix asleep on the couch.

i rolled my eyes as i set the bag on the kitchen counter. i took out a sticky note and a pen to write felix a note. i quickly wrote him a note saying i would be with jisung at the park, so he needed to take the medicine himself.

i stuck the sticky note on his phone which was laying on the coffee table in our living room. i then left once again but this time walked to the park. once i arrived, i sat down at one of the benches.

"funny seeing you here y/n." i looked over to who said the sentence. "hi hyunjin." i said as he sat down next to me. "so what are you doing here?" he asked me. "waiting for jisung." i responded. "well i was wondering, would you be willing to break up with jisung?" he asked.

i looked at him with wide eyes. "no! are you crazy?!" i said. "what would you do if he broke up with you?" he asked. "he wouldn't do that." i told him. "well he just might." he said as i looked at him with a confused face.

"what do you-" i was cut off by hyunjin placing his lips on mine. i immediately pushed him off of me. "what are you doing?!" i questioned him. "nothing. i'll see you later y/n." he said before leaving.

i stood up and looked around to see jisung walking away from the park. don't tell me he saw hyunjin try to kiss me. i quickly ran after him and grabbed his hand to turn him around. "jisung why were you walking away?" i asked him. "why don't you go hang out with hyunjin instead? you seem to be getting along well with him." he answered.

"jisung it's not what you think. hyunjin tried to kiss me! i didn't kiss him!" i told jisung. "i don't want to listen to any of your excuses. i know we weren't exactly official but that's it, we're over." he said before leaving me alone.

i felt tears welling up in my eyes. i looked down at the ground as tears threatened to fall out. i quickly ran back home and ran to my room after arriving. i closed the door and fell onto my bed as tears fell.

i heard my door open and sat up in my bed to see felix entering my room. after seeing my crying self, he went over to me and hugged me tightly. i hugged him back as i cried in his chest.

"hey now stop crying and tell me what happened." he said while continuing to comfort me. "jisung broke up with me." i muttered out. "fucking jerk." i heard felix whisper.