twenty-two

"y/n hurry up the guys are here!" felix yelled. he invited all the guys over to hang out. i quickly finished brushing my hair and headed to the game room with them. i opened the door and bumped into someone's chest causing me to trip back.

"oh y/n i'm so sorry!" i looked up to see hyunjin. "it's fine." i said while entering the room. i saw jisung scrolling through his phone. i went over to him and whispered in his ear, "boo!" he flinched and dropped his phone.

all the guys started laughing at him, and he looked over to me. "you are going to be punished later." he told me. i didn't understand what he meant, but who cares? "well now that we're all here we should play truth or dare." felix said.

"okay last one. y/n, truth or dare?" hyunjin asked me. "dare," i said. "are you sure?" he questioned me. "it's just a dare now hurry up." i told him. "fine. i dare you to kiss me." he said.

jisung choked on the water he was drinking. "that's not happening." i told him. "well we did agree that if we didn't tell the truth or do the dare then everybody else would get to look at something on your phone." hyunjin reminded me.

i really don't want them to look at something on my phone, but i can't kiss him. i took out my phone and went to my messages. "you guys can look at one of my messages. i'm not kissing you." i said while giving my phone to jisung.

jisung looked over at me and kissed my forehead. hyunjin stared at me the entire time the guys looked at my messages with jisung. i just ignored it and stayed close to jisung.