twelve

jisquirrel
i'm bored

sunshinelee
go to sleep

jisquirrel
i can't fall asleep

sunshinelee
well what am i supposed to
do about it

jisquirrel
come sleep with me

sunshinelee
what? no!

jisquirrel
why not

sunshinelee
because chan is in the same
room as you

jisquirrel
but i can't sleep without youuuu

sunshinelee
you're being dramatic

jisquirrel
you're being rude

sunshinelee
well i can't sleep with you

jisquirrel
but i can't sleep without my
cutie:(

sunshinelee
go to the living room and if
chan asks where you are
going then say the bathroom

jisquirrel
okay:)

i got out of my room to see felix entering his room. "where are you going?" he asked me. "to the bathroom, where else?" i answered and he entered his room. i then went to the living room and waited for jisung. i felt someone wrap their arms around my waist from behind and looked to see jisung.

"hi cutie," jisung whispered. he let go of me and i looked straight at him. he had his messy hair, and he was wearing sweatpants with an oversized shirt. "i still can't sleep with you. i hope you know that." i told him.

he looked at me with a pout. "will it make you feel better if i just cuddle with you before we both go to sleep alone?" i asked him. "i guess so." he responded. "come with me," i told him. "do we go to your room or the guest room?" jisung questioned. "my room so we can have more privacy." i answered.

we went to my room and sat down on my bed. jisung back hugged me as i had my leg over his. my blanket was covering us and jisung held me close to him.

"i don't want to go back to the guest room with chan." jisung said. "but you can't stay here." i told him. "why can't i sleep here with you?" he asked. "because felix and chan will find out." i answered him. jisung ran his fingers through my hair before asking me another question, "can i kiss you?"