sixteen

"felix i'm going to be fine!" i told him as i was about to leave. "but what if something goes wrong? or what if-" i cut him off. "stop making excuses! i have my phone, so i'll text you if something happens. now i'm going to go since he's waiting for me." felix hugged me. "just be safe, okay?" we let go of the hug. "okay."

i then left and opened the door to the passenger seat. "hello cutie." i looked over at jisung. "hello jisungi." he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. "are you ready for the best date ever?" i smiled at him. "yep." he smiled back. "well then let's go!"

he started driving, and i turned on the radio. he really had a nice car. it was also very clean from the inside and out. i noticed how jisung was slightly bopping his head to twice's feel special which was playing on the radio.

"you know jisung, i'm surprised we both caught feelings within just a month of talking." i said while looking at our intertwined hands. "why are you surprised about it?" jisung asked. "well we've only talked for a month and no guys ever seem to notice me." i responded.

"don't worry about it because i noticed you, and now i love you." i smiled at his comment before responding, "i love you too." i looked up at him, and his cheeks were slightly pink.

"you're so cute when you're blushing." i said. "blushing? i'm not blushing." jisung said. i chuckled and stared back out the window.