nineteen

i was currently cuddled up with jisung on the couch as we were watching a movie. felix was hanging out with changbin, so i took this chance to hang out with jisung again.

i reached for the popcorn and felt a hand on top of mine. i looked down to see jisung and i went for popcorn at the same time. we both chuckled before jisung intertwined our fingers anyway.

"you know you still need to give me that kiss." jisung said. i looked over at him and asked, "what kiss?" jisung responded, "you said you would kiss me later when we were texting last week." i suddenly remembered what he was talking about. "i'll kiss you later."

jisung pouted, and i pinched his cheeks. just as we were about to continue watching the movie, jisung grabbed my chin and made me face him before placing his lips on mine.

my feelings soon took over and i started kissing him back. he had his arms around my waist, and i placed mine around his neck. jisung deepened the kiss and pulled me closer to him. i then started to play with his hair.

there was a sudden knock causing us both to flinch and hit our heads against each other. i rubbed my forehead as jisung went to open the door.

i heard a bunch of commotion, so i went over to where all the noise was coming from. i then saw changbin, felix, and two other guys laughing with jisung. i just went over to jisung, and he kissed my cheek before putting his arm around me.

"oo hyung is this your girlfriend?" one of the two guys asked. "not officially, but yeah this is y/n. y/n that is seungmin and jeongin. you already know felix and changbin." jisung responded.

"speaking of y/n, who allowed you to come hang out with jisung while i was with some friends?" felix asked me. "i allowed myself to because i knew you wouldn't let me." i answered.

"wait felix why do you care?" seungmin asked. "because she's my sister." felix responded. "well you guys interrupted our movie time." i said. "can we watch the movie with you noona?" jeongin asked. "jeongin she's not your noona. she's younger by a few months." changbin told him. "oh, okay!" jeongin said.

we all went back to the living room to watch the movie. jisung had his arm around me as we continued to watch the movie with seungmin, jeongin, changbin, and felix.