un

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

MYTHOLOGY

chapter one❛ 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙

chapter one
❛ 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙. ❜

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

     PERCY JACKSON WASN'T a fan of fiction, make believe books, mythology, and disney movies. His mother often joked that he would one day find a girl who was all about those, and he would learn to love it. It was either that, or find a girl who managed to look like a real life disney princess. And his mother was right, one look at the mysterious girl that leant over him and suddenly Beauty and the Beast became a movie of interest.

The girl was a real life Belle. She had tan skin and her hair was as brown as an old book. Freckles danced against her nose and cheeks, but, she wasn't all that alike to Belle. He was able to see a flicker of blue eyes before she disappeared. Just before he passed out, he was able to hear words from people he didn't even know were there.

"It's him. It must be."

"Silence, Annabeth. He's still conscious. Bring him inside."

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Percy blinked harshly as he realized he was laying in a soft bed, being spoon-fed something that tasted like buttered popcorn, only it was pudding. A girl with curly blonde haired hovered over him, smirking as she scraped drops off his chin with the spoon.

"Beth," An unknown voice chided from the background, but he wasn't able to pinpoint where or who it was coming from. "Don't play with the newbie, besides, his eyes are open."

Once the blonde noticed his eyes were indeed open, she began asking him questions. "What will happen at the summer solstice?"

He managed to croak, "What?"

Beth looked around, as if afraid someone would overhear their conversation. "What's going on? What was stolen? We've only got a few weeks!"

"I'm sorry," Percy mumbled, "I don't . . ."

Somebody knocked on the door, and the girl quickly filled his mouth with pudding.

The next time Percy woke up, the girl was gone. Instead, in her place was a husky blond dude, like a surfer, stood in the corner of the bedroom keeping watch over him. He had blue eyes — at least a dozen of them — on his cheeks, his forehead, the backs of his hands.