Chapter Forty Five 🙌🏽

Start from the beginning

Yoongi quickly stood to his feet and chased after the silver haired male. Once he came into view, Taehyung was met with a bone crushing back hug and Yoongi whimpering out apologies. Of course Taehyung forgave his best friend.

Of course.

Together, the two walked back into the wanting room where the doctor stood impatiently.

"Sorry doctor....?"

"Song."

"Sorry Doctor Song for the wait. Min Yoongi is now present."

Doctor Song nodded and opened his file. "Are you comfortable with me disclosing information on Mr Jeon Jungkook, with the following group of people, Mr Min?"

"Of course. They're family." The doctor nodded and continued.

"The injuries suffered by Jeon Jungkook were not as fatal as we thought they were. The driver who struck Mr Jeon slammed his car into the driver side where Jungkook was located this causing four of his ribs to crack. The car flipped over several times thus causing glass to shatter and send shards of it into his head. The patient's left ankle is sprained and swollen as well. Besides the four broken ribs, sprained ankle, and glass in his head, Mr Jeon appears to be okay. Nothing too serious."

Yoongi dropped to his knees as he sent out a thank you prayer to whoever was listening. Although Yoongi wasn't a strong believer, he knew someone was protecting his boyfriend.

"Can I... we go see him?" He asked. Doctor Song nodded and led the way to a different room the male was staying in. Yoongi felt nervous as they arrived closer to the destination and before he knew it, the group stood in front of the door.

Yoongi swallowed deeply and twisted the knob and pushed his way inside. The room was quiet for Jungkook was sleeping.

"Baby..." Yoongi whispered with tears of joy. The small male ran over and took a seat beside him while grabbing his hand. "I'm so happy you're okay. I was so scared..."

"Kookie!" Taehyung smiled upon seeing his best friend.

"Shush!" Yoongi hissed. "He's sleeping."

"Sorry hyung."

The loud commotion eventually caused the sleeping bunny to stir in his sleep and flutter his eyes open.

"Yoonie?" He groaned, voice rough from the crying and screaming he let out hours prior.

"Jungkookie..."Yoongi cried softly. Jungkook pulled the tiny frame of his lover close to his thick body and embraced him tightly. Yoongi began to sob quite loudly in the chest of his lover.

"I'm sorry!"

Jungkook shook his head as tears of his own presented themselves. "No. Don't you apologize. I was being a jerk. I'm so sorry. Don't cry baby. Please."

Yoongi couldn't help it though. He continued to ugly sob into Jungkook's chest while the thigh boy pressed kisses to his black fringe and rub his back gently.

"I was so scared. I thought you... I thought you were going to die, Kookie."

"I'm not leaving you anytime soon, so consider yourself stuck with me." Jungkook joked in attempt to lighten up the mood. Everyone present in the room laughed. "Can we talk though? I have to get some stuff off of my chest."