Chapter 12: A day with the servants

Start from the beginning

* TIME SKIP: 1 HOUR*

You were sooo bored. Scouting down the halls of the manor was all you could really do. Sebastian was busy cleaning (obviously). And Ciel was of course working in his study like he did every day.

You had decided to look around the manor for any ideas of what to name your new cute puppy.

The puppy was in your arms lightly biting on a pink bow attached to the front of your dress.

He was clearly amused by the bow which made you smile

He was clearly amused by the bow which made you smile. He was simply adorable.

" Do you like the outfit Ciel got me, little guy?" The puppy barked in response.

For today, you let your ( L/C/H ) loose, all the way down to your waist. You very much liked it that way.

"AAAAAH!!!" 

A loud crash noise came from the kitchen while you came passing by. 

" W..what was that!?" You burst into the room looking around the place for who let out the scream and possibly where the loud crash noise came from.

" Oui! Down here!" A mans voice called out.

 You traced the noise back to it's source only to find a familiar man's head poking out of a kitchen cabinet. " Baldroy? Are you ok?"

Baldroy nodded and got out of his hiding spot. " I dropped them plates over there" Baldroy pointed to a pile of shattered glass. 

" Oh dear" You said putting both hands up to your mouth as you spoke.

He sighed and his cigarette bounced up and down as he spoke. " Guess i'll just have'ta clean it all up's then, before..."

Before Baldroy could completely finish his sentence he watched you bend down towards the glass and pick it up placing it into a bin.

" W..what you doin there? You'll cut your hand". You only ignored him and said " Let me help you. There's alot to pick up and you can't do it all on your own."

* SMALL TIME SKIP: 3 MIN :P *

" So's  your the princess of England then?" 

You looked up at Baldroy and nodded looking back down again.

"Heh, must have been a shocker for the young master." Baldroy chuckled to himself for a moment. " Oui, can I ask's you somethin?"

You nodded and continued to pick up glass while your puppy was laying on the floor bored.

" Why'd you runaway? Doesn't you love your home?"

This question sort of side jacked causing you to drop a piece of glass you were picking up with your hand.

" I... felt un fit to be Queen." Is all you said to Baldroy.