Chapter 40

^^^ New year and I need some more friends! Add me and hit me up of course!                               ***Temah Amoah's POV

***
Temah Amoah's POV

I wake up with Douglas' full weight on top of me, his face in my neck and his large arms wrapped firmly around my hips.

Christmas was fun!

I met all of his family members and they're all super nice and friendly.

A couple of suspect aunties and uncles but they have those in every family.

I kissed Douglas more times than I can count and in the end he decided to haul me away for yet another 'Christmas present'.

As of right now, we're both completely bare, the only thing with the large quilt the only thing covering us up.

"Baby, get up" I mutter into his ear.

His grip tightens.

"No. Go back to sleep." he groans, snuggling into me some more.

I giggle.

"Doug, we have a whole day ahead of us" I remind him.

"It's a Saturday Tems. And Saturdays are for rest." He tells me.

I chuckle.

"But don't you want breakfast?" I ask.

He sighs.

"Shush, or I'm gonna eat what's in front of me" he says and I immediately catch the hidden meaning.

"Douglas, you're a nymphomaniac" I tell him with a giggle.

"Ouu, big words!" He teases.

I laugh.

"Baby, I'm serious! You couldn't last two weeks without sex" I challenge.

"Want to make a bet?" He asks, the competitive nature in him rearing it's ugly head.

I giggle.

"And when I win?" I ask.

"If you win, I'll give you anything you want, when you want for a month" he shrugs.

I nod, excitedly.

He will never win.

"And if you were to supposedly win?" I ask.

He chuckles and looks into my eyes with a smirk.

"You know what I want" he says.

I roll my eyes and giggle again.

"See? You're addicted to sex!" I chuckle.

He shrugs his broad shoulders.

"I'm not denying it" he responds.
I sigh at him.

"Rules?" He asked me.