Chapter 4

^^ Suffer- Charlie Puth

⚠️A little bit of explicit content in this one⚠️

^^^

Douglas Coleman's POV

"Miss Amoah?" I ask down the phone.

"Mr Coleman?" She asks me.

She sounds out of breath.

My eyes flicker to the clock to show that it's nearly 11pm.

My brain immediately gives me a number of reasons why she could be out of breath.

And none of them are safe for me to think of right now.

it's none of my business...

"I've decided to give you the job opportunity, you start on Monday. Also, make sure to get your most recent email uploaded to the system. This one may " I tell her.

"Thank you sir!" She says trying to contain her excitement, but it's hardly possible.

She suddenly giggles at something, then immediately stops.

"Stop that!" She whispers to someone and they chuckle.

It's a man.

My heart skips a little but I ignore it.

"Thank you again sir. I will see you on Monday" she says.

"Good" I say.

"Have a good night" she says, before cutting the call.

I sigh and take off my shirt, walking out of my home-office and down the corridor and into the kitchen to get myself a drink.

I open a cupboard and take a once over of my expensive collection, deciding on a

'L'boir-1901 Whiskey'.

I grab a glass and pour the amber-brown coloured liquid into it.

I hold it to my lips and down it in one go, feeling the pleasant burn in my chest.

I reassess the day's events and drink some more, as I do, trying not to think too hard about the beautiful dark skinned woman that stood before me earlier today, shaking with worry.

And then I think to the phone call we just had.

No!

That image is completely inappropriate!

But the same image is stuck in my head and maybe it's the alcohol, but my body is reacting in the same way that any red blooded straight man's body would react at the thought being in such a state with her. 

I pick my phone out of my back pocket and go through my recent contacts, until I see a name that makes me smirk slightly.

'Kathy'

Kathy is a...

Friend of mine, I've known since university.

We were both exchange students, who were a little homesick and we found each other and...

Made the best of the situation.

In first year, we dated for a bit, then decided we weren't meant for each other, but we could still have fun.

No strings attached.

I drop her a quick message and then walk into the living room, drink still in my hand, settling into my large couch in an attempt to relax.

A few minutes later, the doorbell rings.

She's quick.

I take my time, walking there and open the door, to reveal a tall, brown skinned girl with long straightened hair, that we both know won't be straight by the end of the night and perfect makeup on her round face, that will definitely be smeared on several pieces of furniture.

Katherine Gaymes

Katherine Gaymes.

I lean on the doorframe as her eyes glide shamelessly over my shirtless frame, taking in my muscles and her eyes stop at the bulge in my pants, her eyes meeting mine once again, with a mischievous twinkle in them.

"Katherine" I greet, my voice growing husky as I look at the trench-coat that she is wearing as it stops at the top of her knees, knowing for a fact that there is most likely nothing underneath it.

"Douglas" she responds innocently, hand now on my abdomen, falling lower and lower.

"Aren't you going to let me in?" She asks with an adorable pout.

A trace of her Trinidadian accent still remains and I quite like it.

It's original and beautiful.

I nod and step to the side, letting her in.

She loops her fingers in the belt-holes, pulling me with her towards the living room, barely giving me the chance to close the front door!

We go to the living room and she pushes me down onto the couch, straddling me.

My hands move to her thighs and I dare to let them travel further up.

She starts to kiss my neck and I groan out.

I run my hand along the middle of her back, making her shudder pleasantly.

She continues and lets her hands move down to lower.

She puts her hand down my underwear applies a little pressure on it.

"Would you have even taken no for an answer?" I ask with a little smirk, letting her unzip my pants and pulling down my briefs.

"You know the answer to that" she responds, smiling as she continues to kiss my neck, giving it a short bite.

She pulls away and says nothing, gliding off of my lap and kneeling in front of me, looking up at me, while pulling my clothes off of my body some more.

"Are you ready?" She asks, breathlessly.

I nod and her smile goes wider.

"Yes sir" she responds and she starts to do what she does best.

———————————————

Hey all!

What did you think of this one?

Did you like Kathy?

Tell me in the comments and don't forget to vote.

Until next time...

~ Nassy.