"JK!" Hana squeals while holding on to his sleeve. "I'm seriously going to fall."

"You won't! I'm holding on to you."

He's not much bigger than she is but he's much more experienced. His one hand is wrapped around hers on the handle of the cycle and the other is behind her. He's manoeuvring the bicycle with Hana still on it as she prays she won't fall for the tenth time.

"You said that last time too!" Her voice is a little breathless from the paddling and the constant shrieking.

"Well how are you supposed to learn then!" He says back in equal volume. "Here I'll push you from behind."

Hana reaches down her feet to steady herself. She waits for Jungkook's signal to start paddling.

"Okay, go!"

The girl starts to paddle as she feels him pushing from behind. It's safe and fun for a few minutes albeit a little wobbly. "Hey jk look! I'm doing it!" A ten year old Hana happily says as her small strands of hair flow behind her.

"You're doing so good!" Jungkook grins from a few feet behind her. She's not very fast but it's been a minute since he stopped pushing. "Speed up!"

The next Polaroid that reaches her fingers is one of them in their school's courtyard. Probably around the same time as when Hana learned how to ride a bike.

Hana packs up her books as the class bell rings loudly to signify the start of lunch break. Normally she'd be the first one to leave but her mother forgot to pack her lunch because was late for her own job and left in a hurry. She didn't mind of course, her mother was always punctual and responsible but for the past few weeks shes been oversleeping because she's so tired from her work, so Hana understood.

But the grumbling in her stomach didn't.

"Hana!"

She looks up to find her best friend walk in. Jeongguk is now a skinny cute boy with overgrown hair that covers his forehead like he's a character out of some anime. He's smiling at her as he beckons her to lunch.

"I don't have food today," she replies back half heartedly, "you go ahead I'll stay in class."

Jeongguk frowns, small lips pouty, "That's not a problem, we'll just share mine."

Hana's shoulders slouch, it's five minutes into lunchtime already. "I've been eating your lunch for the past few weeks now."

"And?"

"And it's not nice of me."

Jeongguk rolls his eyes, his midnight hair flicking off his forehead from his quick steps towards her. "So? I don't give a shit."

Hana couldn't help but giggle. The two were recently becoming more familiar with curse words and although she thought they sounded very cool while saying them, it was still a little funny.

"I'm serious. Who the ass cares?"

Hana bursts out laughing. "I don't think you're using that in the right context." Her light brown eyes are slightly watery from the laugh and her shoulders now shake with giggles.