"We can do that," I say, reaching back and squeezing Teddy's leg. He laughs and holds my hand, Harry pulling into the zoo shortly.

"Teddy, bud, where should we go first?" Harry asks, holding Teddy on his back.

"The monkeys," Teddy cheers, Harry holding him tightly.

We walk the zoo for a while, my feet killing me. Harry holds onto the sleeping four year old and we walk to the car. Teddy grips onto Harry's hair lightly while the other rests on his shoulder, my lips curving at the sight. I love my boys.

"Reagan," Harry whispers, my eyes meeting his.

"What's up?" I ask, helping him place Teddy in the car seat.

"Do you think we're going to be able to have more kids after the twins?" he asks, my shoulders shrugging.

"We'll try if you want," I say, he nods.

He bites his lower lip and I run my hands over my swollen stomach, feeling the little movements from the babies.

"I want a girl," he says, my gaze on him something I express my love with.

"Really? I would have pegged you for an all boys kind of guy," I grin, Harry smiling. Since Teddy was born, Harry's affection towards the two of us is pure romance. There isn't a dominant bone in his body and he rarely short circuits. The care and protective nature he withholds is beautiful.

"I want a little girl around the house," he admits, my hand holding his tightly.

"Maybe you'll get two in five and a half months," I say, his hand running over my stomach.

"Now that would be awesome," he grins, my head leaning on his shoulder as Harry drives home.

The waiting around for March is long, Teddy constantly feeling the kicking of the twins. Harry takes care of me and I can barely walk when I near the end of pregnancy. We admitted me into the hospital early simply because I'm due any day now. I'm in pain, my back hurts, and I just want these babies out.

"Teddy, go stay with Grandma," I say, kissing his cheeks. He kisses me softly and whispers he loves me, my lips curving.

"I love you buddy. I'll see you soon," I say, Harry leading Teddy towards my mom. She kisses my forehead and walks Teddy out of the room, the doctor walking in soon. He aids in speeding out the pregnancy, inducing my body. My water breaks and the process begins, labor much more intense. Harry stays with me through the entire time. We're prepping the entire day. I'm starving and I start pushing a few minutes after I've taken the epidural.

The babies come five minutes apart and the doctors clean them up, bringing them into my arms.

"Boys," I smile, kissing the cute little boys.

Harry has picked the names for these ones, his hands grabbing the first one. "Graham Lucas," he smiles, kissing the little boy's cheek.

The one Harry is holding has dark brown hair while the one I hold has lighter hair. "Ethan John," I smile, kissing the little boy's freckle. He's got one just under his nose and it's adorable.

We wait a few hours until we call my mom, telling her to bring Teddy over. She starts crying and tells me they'll be right there. Harry helps me get dressed and I hold onto Graham, Harry taking Ethan.

The knock on the door sounds and Teddy's blonde curls appear. "Hi baby," I smile, his feet running. He climbs onto the bed and kneels in front of me, his lips parting as he looks at the baby.

"You have two brothers," I say, his eyes lighting up. Both of the blue-eyed boys are place in Teddy's arms, Harry helping him hold the boys. I take a picture and set it as the background on my phone, loving the picture with my four boys.