5

Jungkook knocked on the wood door excitedly as he waited for his friends to answer. Taehyung just stood behind him, crossing his arms with a worried expression on his face. 10 seconds later the door opened, and behind it was a cute male. Pink hair and pretty short for a guy. The guy behind the door just stared at the two in shock.

"Tae? Jungkook? What are you two doing here?"

"Long story" Taehyung explained as he began to walk in, following Jungkook.

Once the two got inside the house, Jimin quickly pulled Tae aside while Jungkook ran to greet the others who were strangers to him.

"Why did you bring him? I thought you guys broke up?"

"Yeah we did, ugh I don't know I'll tell all you guys together. Its actually a long story" Taehyung concluded as he walked past Jimin and to the others who were sitting on the couch.

"You forgot my name?" Taehyung heard yoongi question Jungkook.

"Long story" Taehyung said again for the billionth time as he sat down next to Jin and across from Jungkook.

"Well? whats the story?" Jin asked looking at Taehyung. Taehyung sighed as he began to talk.

"This kid got into a car crash and lost his memory so now I have to help him remember everything." Taehyung shrugged. The others eyes widened as they turned their attention completely to Jungkook.

Jin was the first to run up the the youngest and cup his face.

"Oh my god kookie are you ok? Do you have any bruises? Do you need a band aid I have plenty-"

"Whats your name?"

Jin huffed as he looked down, then back up at Jungkook.

"Kim Seokjin, or mom. You used to call me mom" Jin smiled at the younger. Jungkooks eyes widened as he looked around at everyone else.

"Did I have nicknames for everyone?" The raven haired boy asked. Everyone nodded.

"What did I call you?" Jungkook asked pointing at a boy with red hair and a huge smile. His smile faded once he was asked that question. Everyone looked to be trying to contain their laughter.

"Horse..."

Everyone burst out into laughter, even Taehyung who was still nervous as hell. Hoseok just stood there pouting with his arms crossed. When the laughter died down Jimin spoke.

"You used to call me chim chim, names Jimin by the way. The horse is Hoseok" Jimin said as he smiled. Jungkook chuckled.

"That's a cute nickname, probably because you're pretty cute" Jungkook smiled. Taehyung wasn't smiling though. His heart felt like it just got crumbled and thrown into the trash. He felt like shit but he didn't know why. Was he jealous? No. Nope. He hates him.

"Back the fuck off he's mine" A guy with silver hair stated as he grabbed Jimin and held him close. Jimin blushed.

"Woah chill dude, I'm straight" Jungkook said as he put his hands up in defense. Everyone just stared at him dumbfounded, almost forgetting that he lost his memory. Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"I'm yoongi"

"You used to call him grandpa" Jimin giggled as he hugged yoongi. Yoongi rolled his eyes once again. Jungkook laughed alongside everyone else.

"I'm namjoon, you used to call me dad" Jungkooks eyes widened. He stared at Seokjin and Namjoon.

"Wait.. are you two married?"

Everyone else began to laugh again. Jin and Namjoon just stared at each other. Jin looked back up at Jungkook.

"We will be soon" The oldest said with a smirk. Namjoon chuckled as he kissed Jins cheek. Hoseok groaned in disgust.

"What about you Taehyung? What did I call you?"

Everyone went silent as they looked at the two, pondering over the upcoming drama. There were many nicknames but Taehyung could only think of one.

"Tae.." Taehyung said as he dropped his head down low.

"Oh! that's what I called you when you left the hospital, looks like we really are best friends!" Jungkook exclaimed as he smiled at the older. Taehyung couldn't help a small smile creep up onto his lips while looking at his ex.

The others just stared at Taehyung with disappointment written on their faces.

"Best friends, really?" Jimin asked, looking annoyed. Jungkook just looked confused. Taehyung was silent. A frown painted on his face.

"Um.. me and Jungkook are gonna go now I guess. See you guys" Taehyung said bluntly as he grabbed Jungkooks hand and led him outside, closing the door behind them.

Jimin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jin were left sitting on the couch glaring at each other.

"Raise your hand if they're definitely gonna get back together" Jin stated. Everyones hands shot up in .2 seconds.

Taehyung didn't think so though. He didn't think he would fall for the cute boy again.. no. He knew he wasn't going to fall in love with him again. But oh how wrong he was.

ima sleepy 😴