19

"What... was.... that..." Taehyung spoke as he was seated next to the younger in a very awkward atmosphere.

"They literally all dipped" Jungkook huffed while crossing his arms and pouting. Despite the situation they were in, Taehyung thought the latter looked absolutely adorable. Taehyung couldn't help the fact that he just wanted to lean in and squish his cheeks and kiss his pretty pink lips.

"You still wanna watch?" Taehyung asked, still being flushed by the youngers cuteness.

"No shit! It's star wars" Jungkook huffed while keeping his attention on the movie, the show taking the boy back into his trance. Taehyung only giggled at this and tried to turn his attention back to the movie. The older couldn't focus though, the younger was just being too adorable.

Jungkook would giggle cutely at the funny parts, complain at the scenes that didn't make sense, and he almost cried when he thought Chewbacca died but sighed in relief when he sound out that he didn't. All of this made the experience eight million times better for the older.

Just as the movie was about to come to an end Jungkook put his arm on the side of the armchair, leaving his hand right next to Taehyungs. Taehyung noticed this and took this as an opportunity.

'One little touch couldn't hurt, right?' Taehyung thought to himself as he glared at the youngers beautiful hand that he wanted to hold and kiss so bad.

Taehyung tried to be sneaky as he trailed his hand up and over to the youngers hand, nervous if he'll be rejected or not. Jungkook noticed this sooner than Tae wanted him to, so Jungkook reached over to the side and grabbed the bag of popcorn.

"Did you want some popcorn?" Jungkook asked obliviously.

Taehyung groaned to himself, seeming his plan had failed.

'Damn Taehyung you really thought you were sly' the older thought to himself. He was disappointed but replied to the younger.

"Oh uh.. yes! that's what I wanted haha"

Taehyung mentally smacked himself for being so awkward.

"Here you go!" Jungkook exclaimed as he handed Tae the popcorn. After he handed over the popcorn, Jungkook removed his hands from the armchair and averted his focus back to the movie. Taehyung was annoyed by this but couldn't blame him, Star wars was a pretty good series of movies.

20 minutes flew by and in that time frame Taehyung was still contemplating his next moves. He wanted to take advantage of the time he had alone with the younger but he was growing more and more nervous by the second, not knowing what to do exactly.

The movie finally ended with all of the white parents in the audience applauding at the movie which was something Taehyung never understood why people did. He turned to Jungkook who was sipping on the last of the Icee.

"Kook why do people clap at the end of movies"

Jungkook shrugged.

"I don't know but it's weird as hell"

"Agreed" Taehyung chuckled as he began packing up his stuff. Jungkook copying that action.

"I wonder if Jin got his mattress out of the washing machine yet" Jungkook questioned while smiling a bit.

"Yeah and i'm pissed that I wasn't invited to Hoseok's fishes funeral, like rude much"

"I know right" Jungkook agreed while walking out of the theatre, throwing out his trash on the way. The two males exited the building and began walking down the sidewalk. One of the guys took Jungkook's car so the two had to walk back home together, which was all part of the plan.

The two made it halfway to the neighborhood laughing and chatting about nonsense, or so until Taehyung noticed the younger begin to shiver. Jungkook was only wearing a T-shirt and pants while it was only about 30 degrees outside.

"Kook did you bring a jacket?" Taehyung asked concerned. Jungkook blushed, noticing the sincerity of Taehyungs voice.

"Nah, I didn't think it would get cold" Jungkook confessed while shivering even more. Taehyung rolled his eyes as he took off his own jacket and gave it to the younger.

"Wear it"

"What? No! now you'll be cold" Jungkook replied. Taehyung became annoyed, he just didn't want the younger to get a cold. Why couldn't he just take the jacket?

"Jungkook, you'll get a cold. You're already turning super pale" Taehyung said, his voice growing with more concern. Jungkook felt bad now so he ended up taking the jacket, putting it over his shoulders. Taehyung thought he looked super cute in his clothes.

"This isn't fair now you're cold" Jungkook pouted.

"No I'm fine kooks don't worry, I'd rather be cold than you be cold."

Jungkook didn't know what he was feeling, but all he knew was that he was blushing madly at the olders words. His stomach grew with butterflies and his heart was beating at 800 miles per hour.

"O-oh.. thank you T-tae" Jungkook stuttered. Taehyung repeated that action.

"Of course"

The two continued to walk in silence until they made it to the first stop, Jungkook's house. The boys stopped in front of the house, ready to exchange their goodbyes.

"Thanks for tonight Tae, I had fun even though we weren't really supposed to hang out alone haha" Jungkook chuckled. Taehyung smiled in return which made Jungkook get all giddy inside.

"Oh also here's your jacket!" Jungkook exclaimed while beginning to take the jacket off but Taehyung stopped him before he could finish the action.

"Keep it"

"R-really? But it's your-"

"Jungkook, I want you to keep it.. please" Taehyung said while looking down at his feet. Jungkook smiled at the older.

"Thank you Tae! We u-uh... we should hang out again! Ya know.. just the two of us.." Jungkook mumbled but Taehyung could hear what he said perfectly. The older smirked even though he was bombarded by butterflies.

"Like a date?" Taehyung asked, making the youngers eyes widen up and his cheeks grow very visibly red even though it was dark outside. Taehyung laughed at the youngers cuteness.

"I'm just kidding! Of course we can hang out, I'll text you" Taehyung smiled while beginning to walk away.

"Oh ok haha, goodnight Tae!"

"Night kook"

The two parted ways, Jungkook walked into his house and Taehyung continued walking to his own house which was only a few blocks away.

Although Jungkook was told they were only hanging out, part of him kind of wished that it actually was a real date and not just hanging out as friends.. but of course he wouldn't admit that,

and so wouldn't Taehyung.

this chapter was so cliché oMGG😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬

although it was cliché and pretty basic, for some reason I really enjoyed writing this?? like idk it was just so fun to write! I hope you guys liked it too :o i'll try to upload the next chapter as soon as possible!

also.. one thousand likes already??????? omG IM HYPERVENTILATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😰😰😰😰

i love you guys <3