Chapter 26 "Let Me Help You"

Začít od začátku

Iron Fist:Is something wrong?*he asked in a calm tone then Ava had ran towards him in a blink of an eye as she pins him against the wall beside the door as she had her hand under his neck pinning him against the wall*

Ava:Why did you let him go?!*she yelled at him as she had fire in her eyes as she snarled at him while the others watched as she was pinning him from under his neck. Danny kept quiet then she wraps her hand around Danny's neck and slams him against the wall*Answer me!

Iron Fist:I was just trying to do the right thing!*he yelled at her as she tightened her grip on his neck as she looks back at him with her angry glare*

Ava:By what?! By letting him go and letting him hide Harry from us?!

Iron Fist:He's not going to hide Harry

Ava:How do you know that?!*she asks as she slams him against the wall again*How do you know Peter didn't lie to you just so he would see Harry?! He nearly killed us! Harry killed police officers!

Iron Fist:Harry is sick Ava! He's torn up about his dad! You would understand wouldn't you?*he glared at her as Ava gave him a nasty angry glare as Luke and the agents watched nervously and in shock until Ava spoke out in her stern low tone*

Ava:Where is Peter and Harry?

Iron Fist:I don't know*he answered until Ava slams him against the wall again as she had her hand on his neck*

Ava:Don't bullshit me Rand*she snarled as he continued to glare at him as she was breathing heavily through her nose as her heart was beating rapidly*

Iron Fist:I don't know where they went, that's the truth*Ava glared at him then she slowly removed her hand from his neck then she looks down to her amulet as it started to glow*

Ava:You better start thinking of an apology to Sam when he wakes up, he'll be more pissed than I will...*she then walks towards the metal door as she proceeded to walk out of the room as everyone watched. Fury and Phil then glared at him as they started to walk out of the room then Danny walked towards the beds as he removed his mask and he sat on the steel bed that Luke was on as Luke sat beside him*

Luke:You shouldn't have said that man, you know what happened between her and her parents

Danny:I know...it was immature of me

Luke:I've never seen Ava this pissed before, its scary actually...

Danny:I hope we won't have to see that expression on her face anymore...

Luke:So you helped Peter escape?

Danny:*he sat in silent until he finally answered in a low tone*...yeah I did. I wanted him to do the right thing and turn Harry in...

Luke:And Peter agreed?

Danny:Harry's his friend, its either Harry get help and treatment or he'll get shot on sight

Luke:I'm surprised that you haven't gone with him

Danny:I had to check on you guys...Peter will contact me when he needs help...

Luke:Harry's your friend too, you should have gone with him...tell me the truth, do you know where they are?

Danny:I overheard their conversation back at the building while I was with Sam...Peter said something of an abandoned warehouse