''Good morning.'' Tariq says and looks around, ''Good morning Tariq.'' Tamara says excitedly. ''So Princess, are you ready for our date this Sunday?'' He winks at me, I look at him confused. Date? When did we- omg! I totally forgot! I wasn't even serious about that. ''Date?'' Donia looks at us surprised. ''Yes, Princess promised me a date. We decided to watch a movie this Sunday.'' Tariq grins, I look at Mr.Bashar who looks at me with an unimpressed look. I freaking hate that look, ''Alright guys, I have to get ready for my next class. See you later and good luck on the test.'' Mr.Bashar says as he walks away. This is a freaking nightmare.

a few hours later

Finally, I'm done with the test! It wasn't even hard, I already knew the answers so it went pretty simple for me. But what disturbed me was that Mr.Bashar didn't even say good luck to me when he handed me the test, while he said it to my classmates. Ugh! I hate him, I will never talk to him anymore! If that's what he wants, and I will go to that fucking date! I wanna slap the shit out of him I swear, he's acting like a freaking child. ''What's up Rasha? You look a little angry?'' Medina looks at me. ''It's nothing don't worry.'' I smile at her and she nods. 

After our lunch break we went back to our lockers to get us our stuff. As we walk towards the locker we heard someone shout my name. It couldn't be Tariq because he never calls me by my name and it isn't Mr.Bashar because we don't like each other anymore. I turned around and saw Elissa walking towards me. Ugh, I don't have time for this bullshit. '' Yes? '' I fake smile, she rolls her eyes as she crosses her arms. '' I heard you've been talking shit about me. '' She pushes me against a locker. Elissa is a person who likes to start drama, especially with me. She makes things up just because she wants drama. I sigh loudly, '' Elissa, please go away. No one wants to hear your bullshit. '' Medina frowns. She looks at Medina, '' Your friend has been talking shit about me, I'm going to show her what bullshit is. '' Elissa says.

I let out a humorless chuckle as I folded my arms, '' Trust me, I have better things to do than talk shit about whore like you. '' I say as I take some steps towards her.

Saiid

As I check the test results my student did today I think about Rasha, actually, I've been thinking about her all the time. And I never meant to yell at her this Tuesday, I don't why I acted that way. I've never acted that way, I've never shouted at someone I really care about. But I don't know what got into me, I just felt lost. I felt that I wasn't good enough, I don't know how but that's what I felt. I looked at her sometimes to get her attention but she didn't notice me, It's like she was really ignoring me and she didn't want anything with me to do. 

I know I'm her teacher, but I fucking care about her and there's something inside me that wants me to spend all my time with her. She's something else, her personality is incredible. But she could be too stubborn sometimes, like when I tell her to stay away from that guy Tariq she doesn't listen to me. That's another reason why I yelled at her, It's like I'm warning a wall when I warn her about Tariq. But today I tried to make her notice me and all she did was send me a glare, could it be any worse?

I hear someone storm into my classroom, I look up and see two girls. '' Mr.Bashar! There's a fight in the hallway! '' one of the girls says breathlessly. '' And It's really bad. '' the other girls said. I immediately got up and ran towards the hallway, I stopped when I saw Rasha on top of Elissa as she punches the shit out of her. Student's are cheering as they record, I see Tariq and Tamara trying to stop Rasha but It doesn't go well at all. What the fuck is this girl doing? 

I ran towards them and pulled Rasha up by taking her from the wrist. She doesn't look at me, she tries to push me away to continue but I hold her tightly. She turns around and looks at me, I see how frustrated she looks. She looks like she wants to kill everyone, '' Let fucking go! '' She shouts at me and punches my arm. I stop her by holding her other wrist as she groans. I see a teacher helping Elissa up, she looks really tired and she's bleeding from her nose. Her hair is a mess and so is her false lashes, '' You fucking hoe! I'm going to kill you! '' Elissa shouts at Rasha. Rasha tries to make me let go of her, '' Please Mr.Bashar let me go, I'm not fucking done! '' She frowns. I shook my head as I pulled her towards me. '' Mr.Bashar, take Rasha to your classroom. I'll take Elissa to mine. '' Mrs.Smith says and I nod. 

I drag Rasha with me towards my classroom, she looks down as I hear her mumble something. We get in and I make her sit on a desk. I lock the door and walked towards her. I saw that her hijab is unfixed and a little lose, I sigh loudly. '' What the fuck are you doing Rasha? Seriously. '' I fold my arm, she looks up at me with a straight expression. '' Are you a child? How immature could you be? '' I frown. She lets out a humorless chuckle as she rolls her eyes, '' Me? Immature? So you wanna talk about who's immature now? At least I don't fucking avoid people for no fucking reason. '' She says with a frustrated tone. I began to breath faster, what is this girl doing to me? '' I came to school this Tuesday and I noticed that you were being cold towards me, you didn't even look at me once or you didn't even talk to me. Then from nowhere, you shouted at me for nothing. '' She shouts at me, It feels like she scolds me. I look down as I swallow a gulp.

'' You're made of shit. '' She says, I look up at her with raised eyebrows. She shakes her head and tries to walk out of the classroom but I stop her by taking her by the wrist. She looks up at me, '' Let go. '' She says softly but at the same time with a serious tone. '' Just let me explain. '' My response sounded so dumb, she looked at me with furrowed eyebrows. I was quiet for a few seconds because I didn't know what to say. What should I tell her? That I think I'm falling in love with her? That I want her near me but at the same time I don't? She would've beat me like she beat Elissa, even worse.

She sighs and pushes me away. She opens the door but I immediately closed it again, I spun her around and pressed her into the door. We look at each other deeply, I focus on her eyes, nose and lips. She's so fucking pretty that It burns every single bone inside of me. My heart is beating like crazy as I'm looking at her. She looks up at me confused, '' Saiid, What are you doing? '' Hearing her say my name for the first time makes my stomach blow up. Why am I fucking acting like this? Why is she doing this to me? I placed my hand on the door beside her head.

'' Rasha, be a good girl and let me explain. ''

--------------------------------------

Happy New Year Guuysssss!! Whooooo!! I hope you had a good year and Inshallah you have a better year this year! ❤😝

A new chapter, what did you think?

Comment & Vote!

Love ya!! ❤