Chapter 13

|Katsuki's POV|

"Deku!!!"

"What Kacchan?"

"It h-hurts!"

"What-   Ah, I'm sorry."

Sorry? He completely got lost in his own thoughts. I wonder what he was thinking about. Probably something stupid as usual.

"So. About your girlfriend..."

"What about her?"

"If she finds out, she will-"

"She won't."

"You sure about that?"

"Yes. What about your husband-"

TRRRRRRRR TRRRRRRR

"Speaking of the devil. Can you please go out of the room? This can be rough."

Deku just looked at me but he didn't move. It pissed me off. I didn't want him to hear how my husband is talking to me. So I tried to get up and leave but Deku pulled me down on the bed. That bastrad! But I didn't have time to tell at him I need to answer the call. Deep breath in, deep breath out.

"Hi-"

"HI?!? WHY AREN'T YOU CALLING ME?!? WHY AM I THE ONE WHO IS ALWAYS CALLING YOU IN THE MORNING?!?"

"Noone is forcing you....."

"KATSUKI! Don't you dare talk to me like that! Don't forget! I am coming here for three weeks and when I get there you better be ready!"

"Listen, I gotta go, so...."

"Where?!"

"Back to sleep. I'm tired."

"Tired?!? Why are you tired?!? Did you stay whole night fucking with some random guy from the club?!?"

"NO! Why do you think I would do that?"

"Because you are ungrateful bitch! You don't appreciate anything I do for you!"

"That's not true!"

"Yes it is! You are just little useless whore who can even say thank you to his hero!"

"I am sorry, but I am really tired. Can we talk about this later?"

"NO! Do you think I am stupid! YOU ARE MY OMEGA!! YOU HERE ME, HOE!!! MINE!! AND WHEN I GET THERE TO PICK YOU UP, CONSIDER MIDORIYA DEAD!"

"What? How-, Why would you-"

"Oh dear. Did you really thought I would let you go all by yourself? I have an ally there who is following you this whole time. I know exactly where you are every single second. By the way, Midoriya, enjoy while you can, but I will make you pay for fucking my Katsuki. "

What?! An ally? O, my god! This is horrible! And now deku is going to get hurt. Because of me. How did, how did this happened? Warm tears started falling down my cheeks before I realised. Deku then got angry and harshly took the phone from my hands.

"You listen here, who gave you rights to talk like that about Kacchan?"

"Oh, what a fool. Katsuki belongs to me. And only me. I saved his life!"

"By taking him away from his home into a nice palace? The fuck! He would just fine here!"

"He was dying here! If I didn't pay his treatments he would have died!"

"What-?"

"Oh, you don't know? My sweetheart had a cancer. If he stayedthere with you, he would be dead Kacchan. I saved him from that hole! I gave him another chance, another life! He is mine, and only mine! And also sweetheart, don't cry, I promise to have mercy for you. "

Click.

Ally? Who could that possibly be? Tsuyu? No. She wouldn't. Tokoyami? I don't think so. What if is Uraraka? No, she wouldn't let her precious boyfriend have sex with me. Kirishima isn't either. Maybe is someone who I don't know? Probably. That person is probably watching us right now. Because my husband knew I was crying, I know that that stalker is right here now, or that he/she putted cameras in Deku's house...

"Kacchan..."

"Deku. That person is watching us right now.... He saw naked! And having sex..." I yelled at him whispering but he didn't seem to care. He doesn't care?!! How can he don't care!!?!?! That bastrad!!!

"Kacchan... Is it true that you had cancer?"

"Ah?" I really don't want talk about that with him. Its non of his business and it would only hurt him, so...

"Is it true that you had cancer?"

"Deku, they are listening to us..." I whispered him again, but he started shouting:"I DON'T CARE! JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION!!"

I sat silently... I didn't know what to tell to him.... I don't like when he is upset. And I don't like when he is aggressive towards me. He is been acting like this ever since we saw each other in front that restaurant. He is acting so cold and mean towards me. And it makes me sad. He used to be so nice and overprotective towards me. He used to hug me and whisper me on ear that everything will be fine, while I was yelling at him and throwing garbage at him....

And then, he hugged me... First I thought I was imaging but I could feel his warm body on mine and it felt so good.

"So it's true."

"What?"

"Kacchan, you are crying. I know it's true. You had cancer. And that ugly perv saved your life." he whispered softly on me ear.

I am crying? Really? I didn't even realise. But it was true. I was crying, I had cancer and that ugly perv saved my life.

"They are still watching...." I whispered.

"Then let's go out."

"They will follow us."

"Yeah but won't be able to hear us."

Good point.

I felt uncomfortable dressing up while I knew someone was watching me, but Deku seemed like he had no problem with that at all. Freaking asshole.

|Deku's POV |

"Hurry up."

"I'm trying! Don't rush me."

Honestly, I just wanna get out of here. I can't believe they are watching us from my house. How low. I really wish Kacchan would hurry up but he seems really embarrassed and scared. Does he really think that guy could hurt me?

"I'm ready." Kacchan said and I showed him the doors. He started approaching to me while he got a message on his phone.

"I-It's from my husband..."

"Read it."

"It says: Don't go out with him. I am warning you." Kacchan nervously looked at me and I just sighed.

"Go wait in the car."

He was not happy with that but he did what I told him to. When Kacchan left the house I started going too. But before I opened doors I said:"I don't care who you are, how rich you are or how famous you are, KACCHAN IS MINE."

Then I left to the car, entered in and started driving.