Chapter 10

It came out that Kirishima and Mina are having male twins. Two little boys. Everyone was happy and proud of them. They all clapped and congrated them. It was a happy moment for the young couple.

Izuku and Katsuki came down eventually, but both of them left the party after they gave their honest congrats to the couple.

"Katsuki? Are you leaving? Here you go keys of our apartment so you don't stay outside whole night." asui yelled to Katsuki because music was really loud. Katsuki took the keys, thanked Asui and left.

"Sweetheart! Wait for me at home!" Uraraka added to Izuku. Katsuki heard it but pretended like he didn't.

Katsuki didn't have a car. He could afford one. But where the fuck is he going to buy a car at 10pm?!? He just started walking down the street. Suddenly Izuku with his new, modern ferrari stopped next to him.

"Need a ride?"

"Tch. Whatever."

Katsuki wanted to reject but he is 30 miles away from Tsuyu's apartment. So he didn't have a choice. Ride was slow and quiet. But silence didnt last for long.

"Why did you leave?"

"I had no other choice. I need to follow my alpha."

"Why did you mate with him?"

"My parents made me."

"Why didn't you ran away, then?"

"I couldn't. It would brake my parents hearts."

"So leaving me, without saying word, was a better option."

"Deku, stop it! You don't know how hard it was for me to leave y-"

"OH, IT WAS HARD FOR YOU?! SORRY I DIDN'T NOTICE THAT BEFORE! IT MUST HAVE BEEN HORRIBLE FOR YOU TO CHANGE YOUR DESTINATION FROM DIRTY FLOOR TO A ROYAL BED, HA?! YOU KNOW WHAT KACCHAN?! YOU ARE JUST DIRTY LITTLE WHORE!"

"DONT CALL ME LIKE THAT! WHY DON'T YOU CALL YOUR GIRLFRIEND LIKE THAT SWEETHEART?!?"

"SO YOU CAN RAN AWAY WITH YOU NEW HUSBAND AND MATE, BUT I CAN'T MOVE ON?!?! YOU ARE SELFISH SPOILED BRAT!!"

"THAT'S NOT TRUE! AND WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHTS TO JUDGE ME?!?"

Suddenly car stooped. Katsuki was confused for a little. Izuku just blankly stared at him with furious look. They stopped the car on the lonely road where is only forest of the one side and forest on the other side. Katsuki had a feeling Izuku is gonna kich him out. He was surprised when Izuku didn't say a damn thing. He thought that Izuku thinks Katsuki will read on his face to get out of the car.

Katsuki didn't want to be kicked out somewhere, in the forest, couple miles away from civilization, at midnight. But he thought he had no other choice. He slowly opened doors of the car but Izuku closed them fastly with his right hand. That confused Katsuki even more but he was kind a happy Izuku won't throw him out.

Izuku took few deep breaths and turned on the car again. But he still didn't start driving.

"What was that?"

"I needed to calm down. If I didn't there would be two possible accidents. One. Car accident. Two. Mental break down."

"I see."

Car still didn't start going and Izuku and Katsuki just sat in silence.

"Deku...Will you please start going. I am tired..."

...

Strong, powerful tension grew up in the middle of them. Katsuki was sitting confused and red while Izuku was looking him straight in the eyes. This time, Katsuki pulled him in the kiss. He passionatly putted his lips on Izuku's. Izuku did kissed him first but he didn't know Katsuki would continue.

Kiss was long and powerful. Kind a tiring for Katsuki because he wanted to win domination but that was unpossible for him. Izuku always knew how to win against Katsuki. His tounge simply and slowly explored Katsuki's mouth.

Few seconds later he pulled out. Izuku watched with a smirk how Katsuki is desperately tring to catch a breath.

"I bet your husband doesn't kiss like that."

"I bet your girlfriend isn't sexy like me"

Izuku and Katsuki moved to the back seats. Katsuki sat on Izuku's lap and they continued kissing. Katsuki almost stayed without oxygen couple of times because Izuku was way to aggressive.

He wanted Katsuki so bad. He missed him so much. He can't control his needs or his alpha senses anymore. They are telling him to claim the omega. It's his omega. Not someone else's. He had him first. It's his. Only his.

When one more kiss ended, Katsuki was as usual tried to catch a breath what turned on Izuku even more.

"Kacchan. Why did you leave me? We planned a future together. Remember?"

"I told you, ha-, deku! I, ah-, had no, ha, other choice."

"Really? Tell me."

" It -ha- doesn't matter -ah-. "

"I will make you talk."

Izuku's left hand slowly showed up on Katsuki's ass while his right hand is holding Katsuki head on Izuku's shoulder so Katsuki can't fight back.

"Strip."

Izuku gave loud and short order which Katsuki followed. He slowly striped himself what provoked Izuku, and he know it. Omega side told Katsuki to hurry up. I need Alpha. We need alpha. You need alpha.

Now on strong Alpha's lap, is sitting beautiful naked omega. Izuku always admired Katsuki's body. He loved everything on it. Katsuki is like a diamond. It's like someone made him from his dreams. Izuku hates the fact that Katsuki belongs to someone else. But he likes the fact that his long time taken omega wants him.