Chapter 12

|Katsuki's POV|

"Is he okey? He didn't come home last night"

"He is fine. He collapsed in my car so I took care of him."

"Oh, Really? Is he alright?"

"He is still sleeping but I think he would be fine."

"Thank you Izuku! By the way, how did your girlfriend react on that?"

"She is at Momo's place so she doesn't know."

"I see. Its better that way. She for some reason, doesn't really likes Katsuki."

"I know. But don't worry. When he wakes up, I will return him to your place."

"That's great! Thanks you! Well, see ya then."

"Bye-"

Click.

Annoying. I slowly opened my eyes to face Izuku laying next to me and staring at me. What a creep??!?!

"Oi?! What the fuck are you doing?!?!?" I yelled at him but he didn't even flinch. Not even a bit? I sat because his stare was making me uncomfortable. My back hurt, my ass hurt, everything hurts... I put my head on my arms that were on my knees. I hate when people ignore me. That bastrad!

"Thirsty?" Deku said with a smirk. When I didn't respond him he started laughing and then he sat next to me.

"Do you want to drink water or something else of mine. You can drink from a bottle." he whispered on my ear mocking me. I quickly slapped him off what kind a pissed him off.

"What the fuck?!?"

"Stop being creepy!!!!!"

"I'm joking with you!!!!"

"Stop it!!!!!!"

Deku sighed and came closer to me. Looking at me with a smirk I realised my whole face was fucking red as a tomato. How embarrassing....i tried to hide my face but Deku took my hands and pushed me on bed.

|Deku's POV |

"What the fuck?!?"

"Stop being creepy!!!!!"

"I'm joking with you!!!!"

"Stop it!!!!!!"

Mocking Katsuki is fun. I admit I over did it but he shouldn't have slapped me that hard. I looked at him and he started blushing. Cute. I love when he does that. His face is like a rose. Soft, perfectly shaped, beautiful, shinning and it changes color. From hypnotising white color like snow to provoking red like a blood. It's like you are looking at goddess. I still can't believe I had hi' and let him go. How could I be so stupid?!?!

Wow wow... He is Tring to hide his beautiful face from me?!? Not gonna happend. I grabbed him for his waists and pushed him on bed, blankly staring at his face again. I could feel his body flinching underneath mine. But it only made me feel more happy. Putting Katsuki below me like this? Making him mine and only mine? Ain't this heaven?!

"Oi! Deku!"

"Who is Deku?"

"You Idiot?"

"Why are you calling me Deku, Kacchan?"

"Because you are useless. If we gonna ran away from this place one day you should at least put some effort. And stop whining all the time."

"But our parents grow up here. And everyone who is born here, always stays here because no one loves us. We are just garbage and slaves to the rich ones. Kacchan, you gotta face the facts."

"Deku! Listen to yourself! You are only six and you lost hope?! Pathetic! I told you, you are Deku!"

"No, I'm not!"

"Yes you are! Now let's go! I have something to show you!"

I remember that day thinking that Kacchan went nuts. That he is going to kill us or that his hopes are higher than rich ones ego, or that he is just crazy....

I ran behind him, following him in forest. I didn't know how long we ran, or where are we going because we didnt have anything. We ran barefoot on the snow with one big Tshirt that are fathers gave us to wear.

I remember how stunned I stayed when I saw where Kacchan took me. It was a small but the most beautiful wood house I saw in my life. House was extremely small. It had one old rusty oven, one small fridge, one small sofa, one chimney, one wooden table, small bathroom with wc, and bath only and one separated room in which was only bed and nightstands.

I asked Kacchan what is it and he answered:"I found it while playing last night. I entered in because I saw no one was home and the doors were widly open. I found some papers that says that the owners have died and the town doesn't want to finance the house so whoever finds it, it's his. Of course we have to sign this papers."

Then he putted papers on table made of wood. On papers were empty places for someone's signature.

"Will own this house. It's not much but it's better when we live now. If we don't succeed in our lives we will live here together. And make a family!"

"F-family?!?!?!"

"Yes! You are alpha, right? Well, I'm omega. How cruel, ha? But still. Don't worry if you don't want it, just don't sign it."

"Of course I will sign!!! I ain't leaving Kacchan no matter what!"

We signed the papers and went to that house every single day. We played there happy family. Kids from our poor street bullied me so I liked going to that house to hide myself. It was our secret place which only Kacchan and I could visit.

I liked how Kacchan called me honey or sweetheart when we would play. I was a father so I was bringing woods for chimney and food to house. Kacchan was cleaning the house and cooking. Of course we most of the times didn't have real food but it was fun pretending that we have and it was fun playing the happy family.

It was even more fun when Katsuki found a doll on the street when we were 10. He said it is our daughter and I happily agreed.

But when we turned 13 we stopped playing that game and just came there to think and fantasise about how would it be if we were rich. Fantasise about life outside. About life general.

"Deku!!!"

"What Kacchan?"

"It h-hurts!"

"What-" i realised I have been holding him to hard. I got so deep in the memories that the fact of loosing him hurted me even more. I removed myself from him and said that I am sorry. Kacchan just looked at me not saying a word.