Chapter 11

|Izuku's POV|

"I missed you Deku..."

Don't play with me Kacchan. You left me for so many years and now you came back? You got mated and married to some filthy ugly rich guy, leaving me without a single goodbye? You don't even want to explain it to me properly now.

This whole situation is crazy. I can't believe I'm cheating my girlfriend with married ex. It's all like some crazy nightmare or something.

Kacchan is looking straight in my eyes. His face is red. Light red color like a rose. Damn I love his face. Its perfect. Structure, color, everything.

His dark deep crimson red eyes in which you can drown in a sec. His nose is so small and white. His lips are soft and light pink like a pinky flower.
His skin is light and softer than cotton. Diamond. Perfectly shaped diamond.

"Kacchan..."

"Ah?"

"Did you leave me because of money?"

"What- NO!"

"Then why?"

"..."

He doesn't want to talk about it, does he? Nevermind.

As long as I got him sitting on my laps, nothing matters. This way he belongs to me.

That's right! He is yours! Claim him! Make him feel horrible for leaving you! Make him pay! Make him beg you for forgivness!

My inner alpha is going crazy...

|Third POV |

Izuku pulled Katsuki closer to him so they weren't even a inch away. Izuku slowly started rubbing Katsuki's back and then he moved his hand towards Katsuki's ass. When his hand came there he first putted two fingers in gently rubbing Katsuki's asshole from the inside. Katsuki's body was shivering on Izuku's and that made Izuku feel like he has control over omega.

He wanted to tease omega so his once gentle touch became rough and aggressive. Katsuki started crying from pleasure but Izuku didn't stop. To tease him more he licked Katsuki's nipples and started biting all over his body. He bite so hard and deep that marks were deep dark red from the blood and dark purple with blue around because of the bruises that left.

Katsuki cried and shivered hugging Izuku with his arms around his neck. Izuku lifted his head only to lick the area of Katsuki's ears. He bited there too and on Katsuki's neck.

"Deku, ha-, stop-ha-, i-, ah, hurt- ahhhh"

But Izuku didn't want to stop. He removed his fingers from Omega's ass and started striping his pants down. Omega felt nervous knowing what comes next.

"Lets see if your husband can do it like I do." Alpha said with a smirk what scared the shit out of the omega. He roughly pushed him down on his dick and started moving pretty fastly and deeply. Katsuki is a moaning mess in front of strong and powerful alpha.

Omega is practically riding on Izuku's lap but he doesn't let him even to catch a breath. He didn't care for Katsuki's feelings or the need for oxygen. He only cared to fulfill his desire for him and to kill the feeling of betrayal.

"De-, ahhh, ju, Haa, sto-"

"Oh really? Do you want me to stop? Were you telling the same thing to your husband? Did he ever made you look this pitiful and pleased in front of him? Did he managed to buy your love, your pride, your honour with a few cash? And now you are cheating on him. Aren't you a filthy little whore? "

Katsuki couldn't respond. He couldn't even breath out of pleasure. Fastly after he came all over Izuku's shirt. Following him, Izuku came inside Katsuki not even warning him.

After that Katsuki collapsed on Izuku's lap. Izuku didn't quite now what to do now or what to do with  Katsuki...