Chapter 4

Sun rised and new day came. Katsuki woke up feeling dizzy with pain in his chest. He didnt want to leave his bed but he needed to answer on a phone call that has been ringing for one hour already. He knew exactly who it was.

"Katsuki.... You finnaly answered! Were you sleeping or something?"

"What do you want?"

"Did you not sleep well? I am just calling you to say that I miss you."

"Then this phone call is over. Bye-"

"Katsuki don't you dare hang up on me?!? You hear me?!? Stop acting like a little baby!"

"I ain't acting at one!!! I'm just tired. Bye-"

"Don't make me angry, Katsuki! Or I will come to you and teach you a lesson!"

"geez, I'm sorry! I'm just very tired!"

"No, that's not it! You aren't tired! You are just spoiled!"

"Spoiled?!?"

"Yes! Spoiled! I gave you everything! You hear me, Katsuki!? Everything! I saved you from that dirty hole you call home! I saved you from your idiotic parents who couldn't pay your treatments. I saved you from death! And you are acting like I am so kind of a bad guy?! "

"Don't talk about my parents like that!!"

"I will talk how I want. And you can't accept the fact that you would be dead without me. Dead!"

"Well, that wouldn't be my parents fault, would it!?"

"Listen here, Katsuki. Next month I am coming there and I will fucking slap you wouldn't be able to get up!"

"Why are you coming here?"

"So you wouldn't be lonely."

Click.

Ryuu hang up leaving Katsuki in tears again. Like he hasn't cried enough already. But Katsuki didn't have much time. He wanted to see the city before he lefts. He wanted to find his friends. And he had only one month to accomplish his task before his husband comes and take him away again.

He got out of the bed and went to bathroom to get dressed. He didn't want to waste his precious time he barely had.

He dressed light blue stripped jeans with the crystal clean white T-shirt. Dark black snickers and sunglasses that covered his eyes. Katsuki was aware of the power of his eyes. His husband says that his eyes are like a red ruby. So beautiful and precious, but sharp with colour of blood.

Katsuki hate when his husband talks about his body. He hate how he stres at him every morning when Katsuki is tring to dress up. But this not the time to think about him.

'Enjoy your freedom, while you have it' Katsuki thought.

He left the hotel kind a nervous. His first destination is UA highschool. Place where Katsuki went to high school for two years because in his street weren't any highschool.

"Bakugou!"

"What do you want Shitty Hair?!?"

"Hey! Im here too!"

"No one cares, Dunce Face!"

"Bakubro will you go to Todoroki's party this Saturday!?"

"He has party!?"

"Yep. Let's get some omegassss!!!"

"stop yelling Dunce Face! I ain't going!"

"Wow, don't you like, like him?"

"WHAT?!? NO?!?"

Some old good memories come to Katsuki's mind while he entered in his old highschool. Katsuki didn't finish his education because he didn't have need to. He had everything served. What was a huge change in his life. If he learned anything in that street, is that if you want something, you gotta earned it.

He started working at age of 13 in some hairdresser warehouse and he worked there until he met Ryuu. Payment was poor and unfair but enough to pay his highschool year. Because his parents didn't have money for that.

After thirty minutes of driving he arrived to the highschool and slowly with deep breathes entered in. Kids have school so everyone is in their classrooms.

Katsuki felt little sceptic walking in empty hallway full of memories of his childhood.