The boy slowly started retreating backwards, "by the way, Jimin?"

Jimin looked at Jungkook right away.

"If you really want to know what I'm fighting for, meet me here again tonight. I promise I'll tell you everything."

With that Jungkook turned around to flee away, and Jimin could imagine the playful smirk the boy was probably wearing as he did so.

"A prince? I have to say I honestly didn't know... are you two friends?" Namjoon seemed completely confused.

"Eh... yes you could say that..." Jimin said, smiling fondly as he remembered the boy's proposal.

Was he brave enough to accept? Did he have the courage to change his path and do something differently for once?

~~~

"Tae! Tae! I met him again!"

Jungkook bursted into the cramped little room with two bunkbeds that him and his bestfriend Kim Taehyung stayed in in thirdclass.

Taehyung forced his eyes open against the harsh light of day. "The disrespectful beauty?" He asked with a groan.

"Who else?" Jungook wondered with a frown.

The boy sat down on the lower half of the other bunkbed but could barely keep his excitement contained.

"Tae, when I tell you he's the prettiest man I have ever seen you have got to believe me," he said with a gleeful smile.

"Prettier than me?" Taehyung asked smugly.

"Like way prettier!" Jungkook said, holding onto his head as if he couldn't comprehend it.

Taehyung rolled his eyes before he closed them against the bright daylight. "Alright so he's pretty. But what about the rest of him? Because he seems like a major prick to me."

"He is not! He's just bitter. He thinks the world hates him. That everything is out to get him. All he needs is a little hope. I saw it in his eyes when we spoke."

Taehyung hummed but he sounded unconvinced.

"Oh and when we were talking Taehyung, we were standing so close together. I... I think he wanted to kiss me..."

Taehyung frowned immediatly. "Okay now I know you're being delusional. A rich guy like that wouldn't kiss scum like us. By the way he's a man. Men don't kiss men in their world Kook."

Jungkook pouted but he didn't know how to retaliate. "Then I'll take him to my world..." he mumbled.

Taehyung laughed. "Ha, good luck with that."

Jungkook sighed. He wanted to tell his friend about how he'd asked Jimin to meet him on the top deck tonight. But he was afraid that if Jimin didn't show up, he'd have to face that humiliation for the rest of his life with Taehyung as witness.

"I don't need your luck," the boy said, staring at the little window in their room."I brought cologne."

~~~

"Yes we received a small warning that there could be some icebergs on the route we're taking, but I'm sure those will have melted by the time we get there."