Chapter Fifteen

A/N:

Insomnia: 2
B: 0

Woot woot.

Enjoy.

-B.🥴🥴

~~~~~~~~~
(Vince's POV)

My Tesoro laid on the left side of the bed. Phoenix was on the right. They were both still covered in blood and so was the bed. They were both also hooked up to an IV.

Phoenix was only wearing his jeans and his torso was wrapped. Doc had cut Tesoro's shirt so that it ended right below her breasts. Her torso/abdomen was also wrapped.

"Doc," I said as he packed up his stuff.

"Phoenix would've died without Juliet and the blood she gave him. Juliet almost died due to blood loss. They'll both make a full recovery. I've left pain pills and some other meds for them to take. Call me if anything happens."

"Thank you."

"Of course."

"When will they wake up?" Stefano asked.

"Hard to tell. Might be a few hours."

"Okay. Thanks."

Just as he left, someone knocked on the door. It was all of my guys along with Vito and my...family.

"How are they?" Vera asked.

"They'll survive."

"Thank f*ck."

"You guys can head on to the other safe house or home. The jet is ready if you wish to return to the US."

They looked amongst each other before Vera answered. "We're with you, Boss."

"Until the end." Massimo added.

"You can start cleaning up if you want." Gio suggested. "We won't leave for the other safe house until they both wake up."

"We can do that."

Stefano sat by Phoenix and I sat by Juliet. Knox and Gio went out to help the others.

"I....I hate seeing the blood." Stefano said.

"Me too." I said, rubbing Juliet's blood covered hand. "We can wash them after they wake up."

He nodded. "Can we send Gio to get clean clothes?"

"Yeah, I'll tell him."

I told Gio and he quickly found their bags and brought us a pair of clean clothes.

The guys finished cleaning, they even cleaned the very bloody bathroom, before Juliet and Phoenix woke up.

Nix was the first to wake up.

"Ow." He groaned.

"I swear to everything that is holy, if you put me through something like that again, I will cut off your dick. You hear me?" Stefano said.