Why us

Hi OMG IM UPDATING!!! I haven't been on here for ages but anyway here is a new chapter for you guys hope you like it.
___________________________

Dan

The hospital was busy and I almost lost way several times as I wondered aimlessly around. I didn't understand. Why has they done this to him. It had been hours till they'd wanted to meet us and yet they still did this to him. When I found them they were sure in for it.

I went to grab a coffee and then hurried back to Phil's room. Nothing had changed. The room was still full of doctors running this test or that test. And still know on could tell me if he was going to be okay. A nurse had asked me what happened but I told her I didn't know. To be honest I didn't really all I knew was it had to be Becca and Jess. And I had to get them back.

Dan

Four days. Four days Phil had been lying in a hospital bed. I hadn't gone to meet Becca and Jess. I didn't think it mattered. Boy was I wrong. I don't know why they do what they do. So much just to get back at me.

Phil

They couldn't tell. They thought I didn't remember what happened but I remember of course I bloody remember. And those girls where really in for it.

Dan

Phil. I can't stop thinking about him even more now. I worry about him every minute of everyday. When is he gonna wake up. Come on Phil I can't go on like this much longer. I can't take it.

Phil

They can't tell. They don't know I'm awake. God I wish I wasn't. I want to talk to Dan. I know he hasn't left. I just don't feel like I can. I don't want to be here. I just wish it would be over.

Dan

Three days. Three days since Phil woke up. And I still don't think we're gonna make it out of this place alive.
I was sat wiring for Phil when it happened he'd just been discharged. And then the world turned upside down again.

___________________________

I hope you guys liked it. Again I'm really sorry for not updating for ages.
Beth