What

Dan's pov

I heard a creak but thought nothing of it. Phil had heard it too so it probably wasn't anyhing but the wind.

"Do you wanna watch a film?" I asked Phil.

"Yeah sure what do you wonna watch?"

"How about the shining i brought the Blueray dvd the other day and haven't watched it yet."

"Yeah ok"

I walked to my room to grab the dvd and then came back to get it working. Phil made some popcorn and i grabbed some beer out of the fridge. We settled down to watch the movie. About half way through Phil was sitting on my lap and i was cuddling him. The film was scaring him alot i could tell. The next minute or lips were touching and we were kissing. I don't think we knew what we were doing a bit to much beer had gotten in to our systems. When we parted Phil said he was tired so we switched off the film and went to bed. We both slept in my bed as my room was warmer than Phil's.

__________________________

Phil's pov

When i woke up my head felt groggy and i was about to throw up. Oh great i thought. I ran to the bathroom and cleaned myself up. When i got back to Dan's room he was awake and lying in bed thinking i guess.

"Hey" i croaked out.

"Hey morning love." Dan said "you ok."

"Yeah i'm fine. I'm just gonna go have a shower."

"Ok."

I walked off to the bathroom. Then remembered i hadn't checked my phone. I walked back to my room to grab it and saw i had a text from an unkown number. I clicked on it.

Unknown: What the hell do you think your doing. Stay away from Dan he's our's. if you try anything we will find you.