Time is running out

Dan's pov

What are we gonna do. We have to stop them we have to go to Oxford circus at 2 pm. I looked at the clock. 12pm. Our time is running out.

"Phil we need to get up and get to Oxford circus."

"Ok. I'm gonna go have a shower." He replied back.

I walked over to my laptop and opened twitter. There were a lot of tweets from fans asking when i was going to upload. The last video was Phil is not on fire 6. Ah well youtube will have to wait we need to sort this out. I tweeted quickly saying.

'No video from me or Phil for a while personal reasons.'

And then shut off my laptop.

While i waited for Phil to have a shower i tried to think what we would do. We would have to go or hundreds of people could die because of us. But what where they gonna blow? Was it Oxford circus? I guess it was. I like at my watch to see how long we had. 1 hour Phil was taking ages.

"Hurry up Phil." I shouted. I heard a muffled scream as my response. i ran to the bathroom and slammed open the door. Phil was lying on the floor in a crumpled heap with blood coming from a massive gash in the side of his head ...

__________________________

Sorry its been ages since i updated this took awhile to write. I hope you are enjoying it and trust me it will get better ~ Beth