Who

Dan's pov

Phil walked off to the bathroom to have a shower then i heard him turn and walk back he walked to room to grab something i guess. I walked to my room and went on my laptop and loaded up tumblr. Then i heard a cough and my name
"Dan" i looked up to see Phil standing there looking worried an down and his phone.
"What's the matter?" I asked him.
"Umm i just got this text." He walked over to me and showed me the text.

Unknown: What the hell do you think your doing. Stay away from Dan he's our's. if you try anything we will find you.

I looked up at Phil he looked so innocent and i knew i could never let the girls hurt him. Yeah i knew who the text was from straight away. Becca and Jessie. I had known them at school and they had both had a crush on me. Unfortunately for them i was gay. They hated any boy who i had ever been with and some how found out me and Phil had feelings for each other. But how then i remembered the strange knocks on the door and the creaking floor. It had been them spying on us. Oh god what am i gonna do i thought. I looked back up but Phil was gone from. I panicked but then heard the shower running. I went back to scrolling through tumblr and tried to forget. Of course things aren't that easy...

__________________________
Sorry if there are spelling mistakes and stuff i typed this in the car and auto correct was on and i do type quite fast so half this probably doesn't make sense ~ Beth
__________________________

Phil's pov

When i showed Dan the text his face changed and he looked horrified but there was something else too. He looked like he knew who the text was from. But how could he? Just one text how could he already know who it was from.

I left Dan looking at it and went back to having a shower. When i was finished i dressed and went back to Dan he was sat on his laptop looking at tumblr and twitter.
"Hey umm any ideas who that text was from?" I asked him
"Yeah listen about that i know exactly who it's from and i should probably explain." He replied. He sounded worried about it. Can't say i blame him to be honest.

_________________________
I wrote that part in a fish and chip shop. I'm so classy!!!!1 it was to awkward not to get my phone out. Anyway hope you enjoyed this and comment and tell me what you think vote and all that stuff ~ Beth