Getting out

Authors note quickly:
Not gonna lie i have no idea whats happening in this and i have no idea where it's going so lets just see how this goes. ~ Beth
___________________________

Dan
Finally we managed to make it home no catches this time we actually managed to get out the hospital. Phils fine now the doctors said there shouldn't be any lasting problems because we got there at the right time. i'm so glad he's ok i'd been so worried and i've had a massive weight lifted from my chest and i felt so good.

Phil
Finally back at home again, i was so happy to be home. i never wanted to be in a hospital again i had been there enough in the last month to last me a life time. I never needed to go there again. i was still scared of what Becca and Jess might do to me but for now at least i felt better because i was at home with Dan.
Dan and I had just sat down to eat when there was a knock at the door. i excused myself and went to answer it. i walked down the hall way thinking how lucky i was to finally be back at home we had gone to the police about Becca and Jess and they were looking into it in the coming weeks they said, they would fix it they said, a month ago they said.

Dan
I heard a shout ring out and ran to the door but there was no one there.