Explaining

Dan's pov

Phil walked over and sat next to me as i began to explain how i knew who it was that had sent the text.

"so when i was at school there were these two girls called Becca and Jessie. They both really liked me and i went out with Becca for 6 months. Then we went to a party and she caught me cheating on her with PJ. he was my best friend then. We split up and i started dating PJ. Becca hated me but she hated PJ more for getting in the way. When me and PJ split up and i came out she somehow managed to find a way to get to every single guy i had been with after that. Some of them even ended up dead." When i said that Phil looked so worried.
"But i would never let that happen to you Phil don't worry i will protect you I'll do whatever i need to, to keep you safe."

When i finished he linked our hands together and pulled me up.
"It's ok." He whispered. God it was sexy.
"I trust you." He said.
We walked to my bedroom and he shoved me on the bed then he jumped on me and began to kiss me. After a few seconds i kissed back the kissed deepened and his tongue licked over my lips asking for entrance i parted my lips and let our tongues dance round each other. I got up to go get a drink and Phil climbed under my covers when i came back with two pint glasses of beer he was topless and looking incredibly handsome and hot.
"Here you go." I said handing him the glass of beer. We downed our beer in one gulp and after 3 more pints the rest of the night went by in what seemed like a matter of seconds.

__________________________

Phil's pov

I woke up in Dan's bed and for a minute i was confused. Then the memories from the night before came flooding back. I rolled over and saw that Dan was still asleep. God he looks so hot when he is sleeping. I looked at my phone and saw i had another text from the unknown number. Oh god what is it this time i thought.
I opened the text to see what it said.

Unknown: don't try and deny it we know what happened last night. We warned you that something would happen if you got to close to Dan. Oxford circus 2pm be there or we blow it.

Blow it. What does that mean. A bomb. They are going to set off a bomb. Oh god. I can't let that happen.I need to stop it. Now. But it says 2pm. Do i come alone. Do i bring Dan. What do i do.

__________________________

Dan's pov

I was woken by someone crying loads and uncontrollably. It was Phil.
I rolled over to look at him. He looked a mess.
"Hey Phil whats the matter babe." I said to him in a soft voice.
He looked at me his blue eyes sparkling with tears. How did i let him get in that state. He reached over and grabbed his phone then handed it too me to look at the text.
I wasn't prepared for it. The girls had never been this mad before. Why were they doing this. Why. What is the matter with some people.
__________________________

Oooh drama!! Hope you enjoyed this bit guys. I enjoyed writing it and i am hopefully gonna update more cuz it's really fun to write and i actually have quite a few ideas. Like and comment and all that ~ Beth