Episode 5 - On my knees (18+)

Start from the beginning

"Where are you going babygirl?"
Someone whispered close to my ears. He was so close, his lips almost brushed my earlobe. I paused a little startled. His left hand came forward and held my left wrist. My ring around his left ring finger gave his identity away. He wrapped his other hand around my stomach and attached himself to the back of my body. He pushed me sideways into a room and slammed door shut behind.
Tightly keeping his arms coiled around me, he buried his face on the side of my neck. For the first time, I was in the hands of a man, and the touch of his lips on my skin shot tingles through my spine, making me shiver.
Breaths oscillating and my eyes closed, I dropped the drink glass on the floor. Part of me was happy he craved me that much, yet another part of me was scared and just wanted to run away.
He tightened his hold and slightly bent his body forward.
Y/n: "Hmm...Please..."
I hummed reluctantly, not knowing what to do. His grip was so strong, I couldn't even breath freely.
Jk: "Does that mean you want more? Huh?"
He purred right into my ear, with hot breaths. I flinched and as he spoke into my ear and squirmed to release myself. He pushed his pelvis forward further ensuring our hips were glued together. I could feel his bulge on my behind and he slowly started to grind to get himself high.

Squeezing my shoulder and moving my head, I managed to push him away from my neck. With a quick bite on my shoulder,  he swiftly turned me around to face him. Tugging on my hair on the back of my head, he nuzzled firmly under my neck again.
Y/n: "Ahhh..."
I whimpered feeling his teeth on my jaw.
The little sharp pain of his lust bite woke my mind up.
Soon, The Realization began...
His cravings wasn't me, my feelings weren't his priorities. What he craved was just pleasure. Who it came from didn't matter. I was just another drink to quench his selfish thirst. in his eyes...
I was just another girl...
No one special...

Gnawing under my neck, he moved backwards, pulling me with him towards the bed.
There was only a dim yellow table lamp, but it was bright enough to see.
He pulled away and looked at me. I stood still facing him with irregular breaths. The lust in his eyes probably blinded him from seeing the tears that began to collect in my eyes. He smirked domineeringly and held my right cheek with his left hand while his right hand was busy unbuckling his belt. Rubbing his thumb across my lips, he tried to slide it inside my mouth. I kept my teeth closed, not allowing it in.
He snickered and bit his lips...
Jk: "Stubborn huh? I'm sure you'll open your mouth."
Unbuttoning the single metal button on the hem, he unzipped his jeans. I was just staring at his intoxicated eyes, searching for the man I met on that bright morning for the first time.

Tilting his head, he leaned forward and brought his lips closer to mine. Slightly opening them, he thirstily kissed on my lips. My eyes shut in despair as I realized I lost my first kiss for his heedless lust with no love.
I knew falling for him was a gamble, and the prize was only a one night stand for his lust.
A prize worth nothing compared to how much I valued myself and my dignity.
I couldn't fall for such sorcery. But...
Maybe...This is the only way to end the battles of my heart...

Slowly he detached his lips from mine...
Jk: "Get on your knees..."
He murmured, licking his lower lip. I looked down, swallowing down the lump of regretful grief in my throat.
He plonked on the bed with his legs open and planted his palms slightly behind him.
I slowly dropped onto my knees between his legs and kept my head down.

Author's PoV

There was no more space for her tears in her eyes and they began to fall, one by one. He was looking up with his eyes closed, expecting her to release his erect member out of his jeans and award him with all types of pleasures. 
Well, at least that's what all the others did.
Jk: "Ah...you are such a tease. Stop testing me like this..."
He moaned lustily, still looking up and keeping his eyes closed. The sound of her soft whimper made him open his eyes.
Furrowing his eyebrows he looked down and she slowly looked up at him. The flood of tears in her eyes was flowing down her cheeks.
Jk: "Aishhh..!"
He snickered but with a little frustration, yet also a little amused.
Jk: "Listen, I'm not forcing you to..."
Y/n: "I might be just another girl you chose to do this with and then forget about. But you are not like that for me...
Somehow you mean more than that..."
Jk: "What...?"
He uttered tilting his head, a little baffled.
Y/n: "If I do this with you now, I would end up imagining my whole life with you. You'd become the most precious thing in my life and I would never wanna lose you. I would probably hold on to you until my last breath, Imagining my every single moment of my life with you..."
More and more tears fell out as she continued to speak in her broken voice...
Y/n: "I know this is all stupid. I don't know how or why it happened. To be honest I didn't want it to happen, but there was no way I could stop it. Falling for you is the most beautiful and most painful thing I've ever experienced and I couldn't help it."
Jk: "What do you mean?"
He was even more confused.
Y/n: "Why did you come in front of me that morning? You should've just driven off...Now I can't get that face of you out of my head. Then you just kept appearing everywhere, even when I closed my eyes, making me fall over and over...Why did you do that..."
She whimpered dropping her head, she wasn't really expecting him to answer.
Frozen in his posture, He just stared at her speechlessly. Of course he heard girls scream his name and confess that they love him, but never this way.

Still on her knees and Wiping her wet cheeks, she looked up at him and smiled, but her eyes were still pouring out. Slowly she reached for his left hand and held it in both of her hands.
Laughing sadly, she looked at her ring. His breaths started to get deeper as he sat shackled by her tears, words and touch.
Her soft fingertips gently caressed the pink stone on the ring around his finger.
Y/n: "This is rose quartz...They call it the Stone of the heart, it's beautiful isn't it?"
She looked at him and smiled again, as another tear drop dropped on his hand held between her hands. She looked down at the ring again.
Y/n: "Apparently it will bring you unconditional love. Mrs Yin told me when she gave it to me. But it looks like Poppy wants YOU to have it. You should keep it."
She finished with a deep sigh, and placed his hand back on his left thigh.
Y/n: "Don't give yourself away just like that for few minutes of pleasure. You are too precious. Share yourself with someone you love and cherish, not with just another girl like me."
Smiling through her tears, she gently caressed his left cheek and uttered her final words. He couldn't move and just sat still.
Silently whimpering, she quickly got up and walked towards the door.

Jk: "Wait..."
He didn't know what to say but he didn't want her to leave.
She paused but didn't turn to look at him.
Jk: "What's your name?"
He asked guiltily, still staring at the floor.
She smiled to herself in sadness, as she realised he didn't even remember her name.
Y/n: "It doesn't matter..."
she replied in her shaky voice and quickly walked out into the crowd shutting the door behind her.
Keeping her head down, she waded through the crowd to find the way out.
Lisa: "Y/n! Hey!"
Lisa came off the dance floor calling out her name.
Quickly wiping her tears, she turned around and smiled at her.
Lisa: "Where have you been? I was looking for you."
Y/n: "Oh, um, I just popped to the toilet. That's all."
Lisa: "well, come let's dance..."
She pulled her arm.
Y/n: "Oh no. I got really bad headache. I don't feel well. I'm gonna go. I see you in college on Monday ok..."
She quickly released herself from her hold before the tears reappear and walked away.
Lisa: "Get home safe. I see you Monday."
She shouted with a little confusion as she headed back to the dance floor.