"Tell them how much you love it Max!" David cheered, causing (y/n) to return back to earth.

Max looked at the other two with annoyance across his face, "see that's the sad thing, he still thinks I love it,"

"And who wouldn't??"

"I'm sure the three of you will have fun! I even decorated the entire mess hall for your arrival!" (Y/n) said as she let go of Max's hand to stand next to David.

Max saw as (y/n) left his side and gave David a small glare. David and (y/n) talked about their co-counsler Gwen.

"She's inside the mess hall right now! Having an activity with the other campers!" David said as he opened the door.

"MOTHER FUCKER!" Gwen yelled out as she threw spoons at Space Kid.

"Oh shit," (y/n) whispered as she looked over David's shoulder to see the mess the rest of the campers have done. She quickly sadden when she saw her decorations were quickly trashed.

David rushed over to stop space kid, and to calm down Gwen. (Y/n) looked towards the two new kids and gave a nervous smile.

"Just so you know, I've only been here for about a week," (y/n) said with a nervous smile

"And yet, she's the only one here who's actually decent about her job," Max added as he looked over at David and Gwen.

"Jesus that's right," Max heard Gwen whisper towards David. He rushed over and gave Neil and Nikki buttons.

(Y/n) smiled as she walked out the door with the other campers to keep an eye on them. Max was also walking next to her until David grabbed him to bring him back towards the mess hall.

~~~

(Y/n) was currently helping Nerris to make sure her fort could be stable as she saw Cameron Campbell and the others walk out.

'boss man is here' (y/n) thought, 'why does he seem so familiar?"

From where (y/n) was standing she couldn't hear very well on what they were saying but she figured it was a tour of all the camps they had.

"Human (y/n)!" Nerris yelled from the top of the fort, "watch me use the flying spell I just mastered!"

"Nerris don't!" (Y/n) yelled as she watched Nerris jump off.

(Y/n) looked and ran towards where she was "flying" and caught her before the hit the ground.

"You caught me!" Nerris cheered

(Y/n) walked towards Gwen and handed her Nerris. Gwen whispered "you'll get use to it," and she took Nerris back towards the field.

David walked over towards (y/n) and gave her a pat on her back. Smiling down at her when they both heard Neil yell out "What is this?"

"That's our science camp!" David cheered. "(Y/n) even went to town to get you new equipment!"

"Granted," (y/n) added as she walked next to David "there wasn't much for me to get for you, so I could only get you so much."

"B-but this isn't what I signed up for! I just wanted Science camp! Not science camp and more! I don't want more!"

Nikki took out her own brochure and looked down to see 'adventure camp and more'

"Is this some sort of camp camp?" She asked at Cameron.

"Well I guess that's one way to put it, but yes!"

Neil began his own little rant about how unfair things were being. (Y/n) rolled her eyes as she began to zone out. She only heard parts of Cameron's speech when two men in suits came in and began to shoot at Cameron. She watched as he grabbed the helicopter ladder and the men leave after him.

"Oh God here it comes, the crippling anxiety and regret!" Gwen yelled as she fell towards the ground

"Gwen?!" Both (y/n) and David shouted in concern

(Y/n) tried her best to calm her down as Gwen went on about her liberal arts degree. She made sure Gwen breathing went back to normal before helping her up.

"Hey David! Why not cheer us all up with that campfire song!" Nikki yelled out. Gwen groaned and nearly fell over again as (y/n) grabbed her before she hurt herself.

While David sang both women noticed the dissaperance of the three campers, being replace with knitted versions of themselves.

"The kids are gone,"

"How did Max do that so quickly?" (Y/n) wondered out loud

The three of them chased down the kids who were almost about to reach the camp's school bus.

"Max get back here! Your being a terrible influence!" David yelled

Suddenly the three counselors fell down, and watched as the three kids entered the bus.

"Max! Don't drive it! You don't even know how!" (Y/n) yelled out "your going to get yourself hurt!"

"Remember this face David! Cause you'll never see it again!" Max yelled as he ignored what (y/n) said to him.

Suddenly the bus drove off until it went sideways and hit a different car.

~~~

"What did I say?" (Y/n) asked Max as David and Gwen talked to the police officer named Sal.

"I was so close!" Max yelled looking up at (y/n)

"Honestly Max how far did you plan to go?" (Y/n) sighed out

"Plus none of us know how to drive," Neil added.

Nikki smiled and said "I'll be honest I just wanted to drive the bus!"

"Well kids," David started with a smile

"I hope you learned something David!" Max cut him off "I hope you learned that before you only had one bastard to deal with! But now you got three! Let's go guys"

"Whoo! This is going to be awesome!"

"This is going to be awful," Gwen muttered

"I don't know what's going to happen," (y/n) mumbled out

"Come on girls! Max made not one! Not three! But two new friends!"

David smile as he pulled out his guitar. Gwen glared at him as she took the guitar and hit him a couple of times with it.

"Did you really need to do that?" (Y/n) asked as she stepped over David to get closer to Gwen.

"No, but it felt right to do so"

"Fair enough," (y/n) said with a sigh "I'll get the first aid kit"