Katsuki arrived a bit earlier than her, so he started warming up.

Small droplets of sweat dripped off of his forehead and muscular body. He was drinking from a bottle of water when Y/N walked into the room.

He smirked when he caught her staring.

"Like what you see?" He asked.

"S-shut up" She replied, fixing up her hair to where it wouldn't get in her way.

She tugged the bottom of her dingy sweater, uncomfortable in the fact that her leggings were so tight on her ample skin.

"I stretched before I got here, so I'm ready" She said.

He gestured for her to come closer, and got into a fighting stance.

"What are you trying to work on?" He asked.

"Well, I have a lot of strengths, but I'm not the strongest person and I'd like to be able to last a lot longer during fights" She explained.

He hummed, and thought for a while.

"You do need to work on your strength, but your reaction speed also needs work. Try pinning me down"

"Huh? Are you sure?" She asked concerningly.

He nodded.

"What? Ya' think you could beat me?" He asked cockily.

She puffed out her cheeks and furrowed her brows, her mind wandered to a time where she spoke to Fuyuko.

"Hey, Y/N. You know why you keep getting your ass kicked in fights?" Fuyuko asked her.

The cold girl extended a hand out to her trembling friend, who was sitting on the ground. She had scratches and small cuts all over her, and blood dripped from her nose.

Fuyuko just used her quirk, Sand Creation, to make a test dummy for her friend to spar with.

"W-why?" Y/N said, sniffling and accepting her hand.

"Because you don't know how to play dirty"

Y/N squinted her eyes at Fuyuko in confusion.

"In a fight, you can't just do what's predictable, especially if it's with a villain. A future pro should know better" Fuyuko said, putting her arms behind her back.

At the time, Y/N simply shook her words off, but playing dirty, and doing the unpredictable, might've just been the words she needed.

She got into a basic fighting stance, he started to count down the start, but she roundhouse kicked him in the face.

He was shocked for a moment, then he smirked.

"I didn't expect that out of you, playing dirty, huh?" He asked, wiping his mouth with one hand.

She wanted to apologize, but she knew that a fight doesn't work like that.

He lunged towards her, getting ready to throw a punch. But as soon as he got in arms length, She grabbed his hair, she got distracted that it was suprisingly soft, his eyes widened, she pulled his hair and pushed him to the ground, before he could escape, she grabbed his hands and put them behind his back.

And to top it off, she sat on his lower back, not letting him get up.

"Get off of me..." He growled into the semi-soft padding of the mat they were training on.

She counted to ten, struggling to keep hold of him, and when she reached ten, she announced her victory.

"I won" She said, a huge smile appearing on her face at the unexpected turn of events.

He growled, and shouted some more, unfortunately her victorious feeling didn't last very long

He let out an explosion, and since they were so close, it was loud. In turn making her shriek and jump away from the sound.

He shouted out a cry, and grabbed her hair, pulling her down to the ground. He was now positioned above her, holding her wrists above her head, smirking victoriously.

She squirmed, and whined. His grip was too strong, and she couldn't get out, as he teasingly counted to ten.

"Katsuki you're so mean.." She whined.

"You were the one who started it, damn cheater" He cussed.

She pouted again as he got off of her.

They were taking breaths and drinking water, taking a quick break.

"Well, even though you got the advantage I still won"

She looked the other way, somewhat disappointed at the end result.

"But, you did good. Or whatever" He said, mumbling the last part and putting a hand on his neck.

She turned to him with wide eyes, then smiled widely.

"T-thank you" She said meekly.

She fumbled with a piece of her hair, and reopened her mouth a few times.

"After we train some more how about movies at my place?" She asked.

He shrugged.

"Fine with me, if you can manage to beat me, that is" He said, an evil smirked appearing on his face.

~~~

Oof this one is kinda long, but yeehaw-