Chapter 15: The Tears She Shed

It's been months or more like years since Daisuke and Aya have seen each other.She couldn't believe that he would showed up at the most unexpected event. "it's been awhile Aya..How are you? I heard you are living with the Asahina's now." He said , Aya remained calmed and managed a smile. "Yes. I actually didn't expect i'll see you here. I believe your schedule is packed up during this season" Aya said, the others kept on looking back and forth at the exchange of words from the two. "You're right, though i did expect i'll see you here in this event considering you are now an Asahina. i also just took the opportunity to have a short break from work by returning here on Japan and..." Daisuke moved infront of Aya and returned the smile she gave him. "I would not waste the rare chance of seeing you again" His voice will always melt her, and how he said it so sweetly makes her heart beat faster like before. His words made Yusuke's jaw drop and Subaru drop the bread he is eating out of shock. Their moment were interrupted as they heard a woman called his name out. "Dai-kun!There you are! i've been looking all over for you!" The woman in her 20s wore a long red gown , her black hair is tied in a bun. With her looks you can say she is an artist. "Oh my! Aya is that you. ?So it really is true , Daisuke-kun told me about it" The woman said, In the entertainment world she is a famous international model, and that the girl's family held prestigous 5 star hotels around the world. Aya also know that this supermodel had a crush on Daisuke before. and that..
"So.. You are Daisuke's fiancé?" Aya asked neutrally enough for the others to hear. The girl nodded and clinged on Daisuke's arm."Yes, isn't it amazing Aya! my dream guy!". Tsubaki's eye twitch upon hearing it. so it was like that he thought. "Rumi.." Daisuke said in a hush tone quite embarass. "What? im just proud that you are my fiance! " the girl whined completely unaware of the fact that Aya and Her boyfriend were once lovers. or maybe she is aware. "I think we should go now, It's really nice seeing you again Aya.. " He said once again smiling. Aya just nodded and held out her hand for a shake. When their skin touched, she felt something painful. in her chest. but she ignored it and still smiled back. "Its also nice meeting you again Ema , and also Yusuke right?" he turned his head towards the two and Yusuke panicked "Uh. y-you still remembered me huh?" Daisuke just laughed and patted Yusuke's shoulder before going away with his fiance.
"Are you alright?" Subaru asked Aya and she nodded."Ofcourse I am" She smiled so brightly , able to block out those hurtful feelings she felt that moment he came infront of her. How can he even say such things on the situation she's been going through?
After a few minutes , the host for tonight's event came infront of the stage and took a deep breathe before making her short speech. "Goodevening everyone, I , Asahina Miwa would like to thank those people who came in this special occasion of mine!" Everyone clapped at each and everyones presence in the place , acknowledging each other.she winked at her family and Wataru jumped with joy "I do hope you all enjoy this evening's celebration , Let's have a toast for the success of this event!" Everyone cheered and raised their glasses , participating in the said toast.
"For all of you to enjoy, i especially invited one of my most trusting and great singer of all times. Kirigaya Daisuke please come on stage" the crowd whistled and cheered as the brunette went up the stage in his blue suit, and white pants. His handsome features sends girls eyes of hearts and blushes. Aya didnt divert her attention once his name was called, she tried to act natural as possible as to not worry her siblings. Tsubaki and the others felt uneasy about it so they look at Aya constantly to watch her reactions.Natsume on the other hand excuses himself when Daisuke left with his fiance earlier. He doesnt feel quite well when Tsubaki glared at him on the time he came with Aya and also when He saw how Aya looked at Daisuke with an eyes of...longingness.
"Goodevening everyone, I thank Miss Miwa for inviting me here. It was such an honor. As a celebratory gift, I will sing you this special song i composed before.A year ago.. I managed to finish it even though i stopped continuing it due to some circumstances . i held this song so much in my heart.. and i dedicate it to thjs certain someone in my life." People who knew about his relationship with Rima squeeled out of joy for the lovebirds, and some questioned whom is he going to dedicate this song for. At first, Ema noticed that when Daisuke mentioned that certain someone, his eyes were directed on Aya's but She shrugged it off thinking she might be imagining things. but not only her noticed it, but Yusuke as well.
(I Miss You Like Crazy - Erik Santos Version is good and its in male's voice so it fits)
Even though it's been so long
My love for you keeps going strong
I remember the things that we used to do
A kiss in the rain till the sun shines through
I tried to deny it, but im still in love with you