Chapter 7: The White Rose and Premier Show

Today is the day! The premier show of Aya's brother will start after lunch. Although the boots will open starting at 10am. Well, Tsubaki and Azusa woke up early for preparation purposes so they already went ahead While Aya and her siblings just started preparing themselves.

"Masaomi-nii.. How come only Yusuke-nii, and Iori-nii gets the extra tickets? I want to spend my time with my sisters.." Wataru said pouting while tugging his eldest brother's coat. Aya kneeled to Wataru's level and patted his head. "Dont worry Wataru-kun, i'll buy something for you before we go home, is that okay?" Aya said, giving him a thumbs up and a cheeky smile. Wataru beamed with happiness and twirled "okay onee-chan!" . Yusuke sighed in disbelief , Ema and Aya laughed at Wataru's cuteness. "Seriously, How come he listens that easily to you?" Yusuke said.

"Sayonara!" Aya said waving at the brothers who are left at home , Subaru, Kaname, Masaomi, Hikaru and the little Wataru.

"Goodbye oneechans and oniichans!" Wataru said waving back and Masaomi smiled returning her wave too.

Subaru gave a soft smile to Aya and salutes at her.

"Goodbye my dear imouto-chans" Kaname said giving the sisters a flying kiss .

Hikaru is getting pumped up with what will happen today so he grinned and gave Aya a wink.

On the way , Ema and Yusuke talked about school stuffs, while Iori remained quiet. Aya decided to start a conversation with him since he is one of the brothers she haven't bonded and talked too much yet. "Iori-nii, how's school?" Aya said looking at him. Iori returned her gaze and smiled, he surely is a princely type brother, Aya thought, "i'm good..anytime soon..ill be going abroad to study..so im sorry if im not always at home." Iori said slightly bowing , Aya waved a hand infront of her. "You dont need to apologize , atleast this time ill be able to spend time with you." She said smiling and Iori seem to be taken back. "Why do you want to be bond with me?" Aya titled her head in confusion, "well, you are my new sibling, ofcourse i want to spend time with all of you, you are going abroad too, so i should probably spend my remaining days with you" Aya said thoughtfully and it made Iori smile. He went through his bag and pulled out a a fully bloomed white rose. "This flower really suites you..Aya" , white roses meaning purity. At that thought, Aya gladly accepted it and smiled brightly. "Arigatou, Iori."

They arrived just as the same time the boots opened, Aya took the opportunity to buy things for her dear brothers at home. While Ema roam around with Yusuke who seem to be avoiding Aya lately, Iori volunteered to help Aya buy stuffs . She bought a tshirt for Wataru with a heart symbol and the characters of the otome game surrounding it. In the other boot, she was able to buy some delicacies for Kaname , Ukyo and Masaomi. Iori and Aya enjoyed looking around until they spotted their last stop. "Subaru-nii is the only one i havent bought anything yet. I know he liked to eat some sweets and cakes but one piece isnt enough" Aya said thinking very hard and Iori slightly chuckled at her. "Here, i think he would like this best". Iori said handing a cellphone chain with a basketball figure. "Wow, i think he'll love this but.., it's for two, to whom will Subaru-nii give the other one?" Aya asked Iori as he placed his index and thumb in his chin. "It depends on him,but most probably.,he will give it to...Ema" Iori said slightly sad , Aya just pretended she didnt hear it so she grabbed the last piece of accessory and brought it in the cashier. After that, Aya placed her white roses in her sling bag and revealed a pair of keychain with blue flowers and pink flower on the other. "Here you go Iori-nii!" Aya tossed it on Iori and he stared at the beautiful piece of keychain in his hands, "that would be my gift to you, i know you'll like that best!" Aya said cheerfully , Iori gripped the keychain and smiled thankfully at Aya. She placed it in her sling bag which matches the color of the keychain. The thought of having a pair with her sweet sister made him smile even more.." You truly are sweet.. Aya". Iori said looking at her as she look for Ema and Yusuke.

Iori and Aya saw Yusuke alone so Aya walked towards him. "Where's ema?" Aya said and Yusuke was startled a bit by her sudden appearance. "U-uhm Tsubaki-nii called her on the phone since he wants to meet her backstage before the show starts. Also, i think Azusa-nii also contacted you but you are out of reach" aya's eyes widened as she shuffled through her bag and saw miscalls from the twins, Aya bowed immediately . "G-gomenasai, ill go there now! I'll be back iori and Yusuke-kun" , she said dashing towards the backstage.her amazement in the place made her ignore the calls from her siblings she thought , face palming herself.

When Aya was running she suddenly bumped into no other than.. "Ouch..oh? N-Natsume?" Aya asked stunned as her orange haired sibling starred at her shocked, "it's you again, .uhm.." Natsume trailed off at the end of his sentence ,wanting to know her name. "Aya" she said and natsume smiled at her. "Even your name is similar to my favorite artist, coincidence." Natsume said remembering how they met at the store. "So , what are you doing here, in the back stage?" Natsume asked and he saw a ticket sparkling in her hands which says. "For VIPs only". "Im looking for someone and im in a hurry, see you some other time Natsume!" She said waving before dashing again. Natsume laughed at her jollyness and remembered something. "That ticket, i know that only Tsubaki and Azusa were able to get those.."

Aya cant seem to find the right room, so she kept on running and walking until she bumped into another 'again'. "G-gomenasa..." Aya wasnt able to finish her sentence as she looked at the smirking idol whom she bumped into. "Oh. Its you again? Are you that desperate to even stalk me here in the backstage?" Fuuto said crossing his arms, Aya dusted off the dirt in her clothes and glared, "Dont be too full of yourself, idiot" Aya said and Fuuto glared back. Suddenly Fuuto's manager ran to him and was panting. "Fuuto-kun! We have an emergency! Your duet is in the hospital right now due to some accident, we need to have a backup!" He said, panting nervously. "Nani?! Do you expect me to find it myself?" Fuuto shouted angrily, pissed off by the sudden news. Aya's about to leave him with his problem when Fuuto smirked. "Well, actually, i wasnt expecting to meet this girl here, she's a talented singer. My taste is excellent when it comes to this. she wont hesitate to do it for me, dont 'you' ". Aya stiffened as he emphasize that he is talking about her. Great, this arrogant idol is really getting into her nerves. Aya turned around sweating. "Your name miss?" Fuuto's manager ask. "A-Aya..h-hinata" Fuuto's eyes widened at her Last name and Fuuto's manager bowed. "Thank you in advance miss Hinata, please proceed to the dressing room , in Fuuto's room." He pulled both of them inside the room and locked it to prevent further paparazzi from taking pictures of Fuuto with another girl.

As the door closed, Fuuto suddenly laughed and Aya became pissed off. "So. You are the one that my brothers kept on talking about, Aya huh? My dear sister's beloved sister." Fuuto said realizing that her appearance in the backstage is due to the ticket that Her twin brothers were able to get. "I didnt even imagine that you are my dear brother who seem to have a sister-complex" aya fought back and Fuuto glared at her then it turned into a smirk. "Show's gonna start any minute from now, you do know the consequences when you humiliate me with your singing, can you even sing, my dear 'onee-chan?' " Aya looked away getting more pissed and decided not to talked back. "The song we are going to sing is in that desk, goodluck, o-nee-chan!" Fuuto teased her as he left the back stage. Now, what is Aya going to do next?

Thank you for adding this story in your reading list minna! Please do comment too <3