Chapter 4: Feelings that came Rushing Back

Aya went home somewhat pissed off from what happened earlier. "If he could have been nicer, i wouldnt have done that." She sighed ,remembering what that freaking idol did to her and walked to her room.

"Whats with the long face Aya-chan~" Tsubaki came from behind her, including Azusa . It seems that they just got home from work.

"Tsubaki-nii , Azusa-nii. Welcome home! " Aya turned around bowing. Tsubaki chuckled and hugged her tightly , almost choking her. "Why do you have to be so cuuutee-" tsubaki was smacked in the head by Azusa , letting him release Aya from his hold. "Gomenasai Aya-chan, but you have to be cautious too, because he always does that." Azusa said and it made Aya giggled a bit. They looked at her oddly.

"Its just like what Ema told me. About you two" Aya said and Tsubaki suddenly placed his hands on her shoulder, slightly shaking her. "Really?! What does she say about me??" And again, he got another smack on the head by his twin. Aya remembered what she saw the other night, were Tsubaki was kissing Ema and it made her blushed. "A..ano..anyway,i went downtown a few hours ago. I heard about the news, and I would like to congratulate you both and bid you goodluck in the upcoming show of the latest otome game!" Aya diverted the topic and clasped her hands.

Azusa smiled and patted her head at her reaction. Tsubaki gave her a thumbs up then with his other hand he pulled out a golden paper, which states 'for VIPs only'.

"Here you go my dear little sister! Its your lucky day today don't you think?" Tsubaki handed her a VIP pass for their upcoming show. It'll be held after 4 days and she got the authority to see them on backstage. Aya couldnt contain her happiness and hugged Tsubaki. "Thank you Tsubaki-nii !!arigatou gozaimasu!" She said hugging him, her arms around his body. Tsubaki wasnt able to react immediately but turned in different shades of red. After turning back to reality , he hugged back and laughed weirdly. "Anything for you sis!" He said and Aya pulled away smiling. "I-i have to practice,i need to go to my room now! Bye! " Tsubaki said rushing towards his room, leaving Azusa alone with Aya.

They both smiled at each other and Azusa laughed a bit. "Well, see you later at dinner!" Azusa said , but before he turned around Ayu kissed him on the cheeks and his eyes widened. "Im seriously thankful for everything you had done for my sister and me. One day, i'll make up for those things, thank you Azu-nii, see you later!" Ayu said smiling and went to her room closing the door with the red face Azusa.

Azusa stood there shock .He slapped his forehead and leaned on Aya's door.he smirked at the sudden event "She almost got me there.." He said looking down at the cold floor.

Meanwhile..

Hikaru was able to see what had happened and pulled out his Brother's conflict list.A grin was plastered on his face. "It is now starting..Aya"

Aya changed into her white shorts, black polka dots sweater, she tied her hair up in a side ponytail just like what ema usually do. As she went down the dining room, everyone who is up for dinner was there ,Ema,Yusuke, Wataru, Kaname, Hikaru,Tsubaki and Azusa were waiting for Ukyo's prepared food for dinner. Iori wasnt able to come for dinner sce he is busy for school works, Subaru have a practice for their upcoming game, Masaomi extended his work for today since there are loads of patients in his hospital.

So Aya sat inbetween Azusa and Yusuke. All of them were talking about someone until she asked who is it. "Natsume? Natsume Asahina?' Aya asked and they all looked at her. "Have you met him already Aya?" Ema questioned her sister and she replied with a head shake, "I haven't, but i heard his name being mentioned on tv in the store i went downtown. " she replied and tsubaki laughed. "I know its a bit shocking, but he is our triplet." , Aya's eyes widened and started imagining what he looks like. "But he is different from me and Tsubaki, also he have his own apartment thats why you can't see him here" Azusa made it clear and she nodded. Maybe , her knowledge about her brothers is not that enough , but she needs to know them to be able to help Ema from her love problem. "Dinner is ready" Ukyo told them and they all shouted "Itadakimasu!"

"Ne~Yusuke-kun, when you were in first year, did you have a crush on Aya-chan?" Hikaru said Aya blushed and it made Yusuke choke on his food and drank his glass of water in one gulp. "H-Hika-nii! What are you talking about ?" Yusuke said stuttering and embarassed. Tsubaki gave a cheezy and teasing grin at Yusuke . "Oh my. Is that your dirty little secret from before Yusuke?" Tsubaki teased Yusuke ."Me and Yusuke were good friends, so maybe people mistook our relationship , i guess" Aya defended Yusuke but he stood up from his seat. "Im finished eating now! I still have load of things to do!goodnight!" Yusuke said ranning upstairs to his room. Hikaru isn't done teasing his brothers yet.

Dinner ended quite long because Hikaru kept on giving Aya indirectly information about the situation the family is having by teasing his other brothers to Ema. Since she wasn't able to sleep after thinking long about the situation, she decided to go down and get some milk. When she closed the door of the refrigerator, she saw a figure in the living room ,scratching his head out of frustration. "I dont get this! I'll really fail!" Yusuke shouted , anime crying in the table and there are loads of paper in front of his desk.

She walked up to him and tapped his shoulders. "Yusuke-kun?" He was startled as he recognized the voice that kept on ringing on his head the moment she came back from Japan. "W-what d-do you need Aya?!" Yusuke said in panic. "I just want to ask , if you need a hand or something?" Aya said pointing at the results of his exam on the desk . He immediately covered it and blushed madly. "Even though it looks like it, im fine thank you!" Aya nodded and left but she stopped in her tracks before going upstairs. "Well, if you need help, im just a knock away" and then she disappeared out of his sight.

Yusuke sighed and slumped his head on the table. "Friends huh?...What now...? I just thought i moved on from before since she left, but why did my feelings came rushing back when she returned?" Yusuke said..

And then again. Hikaru , the world's greatest investigator, paparazzi and stalker came from the shadows and pulled out his list again. "One down"

So what did yusuke had before with Aya? And what will happen as the new conflict arises?. Stay tuned :)