Chapter 1: The Arrival

(Story will start in Third Person's POV)

Sounds of an incoming airplane have vibrated throughout the winds of Japan as it made its landing towards the airport. It halted and after a few minutes, people inside it began checking out the immobile aircraft. The Blonde girl wore a white skirt that is two inches above her knees. She wore a red sweater and her hair tied in a side braid . Just to avoid any glances she decided to wore a black cap and shades . She sighed out of tiredness since she thought how troublesome was it for her to travel 'unexpectedly' back in Japan. Her phone suddenly rang and it appeared to be a text message from her dear Father.

"Aya. Did you arrive yet? I hope you safely did.I'm sorry if this is too sudden for you. But i know, that you wont mind paying a visit and comforting your sister after everything that had happened to her. By the way, i sent one of your new sibling to pick you up. He wore glasses and is blonde just like you. Take care and please give me a huge hug for Ema."

Aya closed her phone and sighed again. How will she know if the person who will pick her up is her new sibling without even seeing them personally? The only idea she is relying on to now is the picture of The Asahina siblings, their mother, Ema and his father in their wedding that Ema had sent her before. Right, she wasn't able to attend that time because she got a promoting show to be aired in Korea .her schedule were all packed up but after the wedding she was able to have a family bonding with her new mother in which she received atleast one dress and clothings in each stores they were able to pass in the mall. That memory made her giggle a bit. She wondered if any of her new brothers were able to get such a jolly and generous personality of their mother. Her thoughts suddenly popped out when she saw a blonde and tall man wearing glasses. His features shows that he is indeed strict. Due to her female instincts, she headed towards the tall man and he looked at her questionly. "Do you need something , young lady?" Ukyo asked.

She stared at him for a moment, then began speaking , "I was wondering, are you Mr. Asahina?" Aya asked Ukyo and he gave her a small nod. She held her soft hands for a hand shake and smiled under her shades. "Hello. I'm Aya. Ema's sister. It's nice to meet you..uh.." She forgot the name of the lawyer infront of her and he chuckled at her. "Ukyo, it's also nice meeting you, im the second eldest of the Asahina siblings, i was asked by your father., what i mean is our father to pick you up," Ukyo said extending his hands for the handshake. After the short introductions, they made their way into the car. It was quiet for the moment until Aya spoke. "Did Ema knew i was coming?" She questioned the sibling beside her.

"Well, i think im informed that , it should be a surprise." Ukyo said smiling while looking infront. Aya smiled back warmly and after a few minutes, she fell asleep.

As they arrived infront of the Asahina apartment. Her eyes widened at the number of floors and the hugeness of their home. Her luggages were carried inside by Ukyo. By that time it was already 7:00 pm. So probably most of the siblings are one their way home.Her feet touched the entrance of her new home as they enter an..elevator?? Such thing do exist in this big house? That's what aya thought for a moment since her eyes widened. She shrugged her innocent thoughts and entered the elevator with Ukyo. It flew open as they reached the so called living room. She stepped out the elevator and saw a little cute and puffy kid who pulled who stared at her wide eyed. "Woaahh!Ukyo-nii! Your girlfriend is so young!" Wataru said and Aya giggled at his unawareness and pinched his cheeks. "Even though you got it wrong ,You're still an adorable little kid even upclose!"

Wataru is confused at Aya's statement but laughed and blushed at her cute smile. "You! I like you!" Wataru said pulling her . "Now wataru, be gentle and nice.she's ema's sister." Ukyo said pushing his glasses upward. "Really?can i see what you look like??you must be a beautiful girl like onee-chan!" Wataru said jumping with joy. Aya kneeled down to look Wataru in the eyes and removed her shades. He blushed as her ocean blue eyes met his , "My sister have beautiful blye eyes! I definitely like you! anyway,Ema-neechan is in the dining room with my other brothers! Come on!" Wataru said pulling Aya down the stairs.

As her feet made contact near the kitchen. The brunette girl who seem to be eating along her brother's turned their attention at the overjoyed Wataru. Their eyes fell on the blonde girl and Ema stood up suddenly, her eyes wide open. "Aya? Is that you?" Ema asked coming closer. The blonde girl nodded and smiled.still not removing her cap, it fell off Ema hugged her tightly ,near to tears, "oh my ...it is definitely you. I miss you so much Aya! Why didn't you tell you'll come back." Ema said tightly hugging her more. "Su-surpri-se e-ma. Im gonna ch-choke!" Aya said as Ema pulled away apologizing. The brother's in the kitchen Subaru , Iori, and Kaname looked at them confused. "My dear imouto-chan, is that beautiful young lady your friend?" Kaname asked . Ukyo finally entered the scene and placed an extra plate in the dining table. "No. She is Aya Hinata. Ema's sister." Ukyo said and After that , someone shouted from behind, "Aya! What the hell are you doing here!dont tell me ! No. This must be a dream?!" The red haired sibling at their back told Aya as he pointed a finger at her.

"What are you talking about you Yusuke? You are so loud--" Tsubaki said beside him is his twin Azusa as they entered the Dining room, he saw an unknown figure standing beside their beloved Ema. Aya bowed at them and smiled warmly. "Goodevening , im sorry for my sudden appearance without prior your knowledge,. I am Ema's adopted Sister. Please take good care of me."

~adopted?why does Yusuke know her? And what will the reaction of the other brother's as they meet Aya! Find out on the next chapter. :)