Chapter 17 :Endless Love

The Asahina brothers and Ema were waiting patiently for Aya to come up. but the white haired sibling Tsubaki, is so impatient that he wanted to go down . "I give up! i'll get Aya downstairs!" Azusa grabbed his' brother's arm to let him stay put. "Tsubaki, Aya might get mad. Let's give them a time alone" Azusa said in a serious tone. Suddenly , Azusa's phone rang and guess who called?

"moshi moshi? oh? Natsume. You called. Is something wrong?" The others looked intently at The black haired sibling while he nods. when he ended the call, the little Asahina asked him. "ne, Ne~ Azu-nii why did Natsu-nii called?" Azusa sighed and said that Aya forgot her cellphone in Natsume's apartment and he is on his way back at the Asahina residence to deliver it.

"You know, we've been standing here together, side by side, without saying anything" Aya finally said after less than an hour. "gomen..im just collecting my thoughts and i dont know how to start" Daisuke said.And again a moment of silence happened. "maybe let's talk next time. im kind of tired . Oyasumi--" Aya was cut of when she was about to leave , since Daisuke grabbed her wrist , him facing her back . "Aya..i'm.. i" Aya sighed and didnt bother looking back. "you're sorry? ive long forgiven you...so if thats your concern thats why you came here. apology accepted . now let me go" His hand didnt left her wrist and he pulled her closer ,hugging Aya. her Eyes widened in surprise. their heartbeats beat as one. its non stop, and loud. Daisuke laughed a bit and smiled. "Its funny that i still get this fast heartbeat whenever im close to you..even though its been a year.." Aya didnt respond she wants to push him away but she became vulnerable. somehow , she doesnt want him to let go. "Aya ..i'm sorry if hurt you.. you're so precious.. that i... " he sighed and let go of her. his hands on both of her shoulders. looking in her deep blue eyes. he frowned at face she was making"please dont confuse me anymore.." She said as Her tears is swelling up, but what made her shocked is when he kissed her eyes. just like what he would always do whenever she cries. "please.. stop .. i dont want to see you again.. im not ready. being with you. seeing you makes it harder.. no matter what i do i. still fall for you.. so please stop making these kind of things.. it hurts.. if you dont love me anymore. stop this..daisuke pleasee---" Daisuke soon placed his other hand on Aya's cheeks and wiped the tear that fell on her eye. "Aya..listen to me..I...im still in love with you.."

Natsume is almost near the Asahina residence when he spotted his idol sibling walking. "oy, Fuuto. " Natsume shouted and Fuuto whose holding a strand of sunflower jumped in surprise. "jeez. Natsu-nii . its just you" Natsume looked at the one he is holding and smiled. "is it for Ema?" Fuuto shooked his head "As if." "then who?" Fuuto smirked without thinking "duh, who else?" Then when realization hit his head he blushed.and Natsume raised an eyebrow "Its not what you think! its just a . you know. cheer up things because she's. jeez ! just let me inside the damn car " fuuto said opening the front door. Natsume laughed slightly and proceeded. "okay. we're almost there" After a few minutes . "Hey , whose the one standing outside the residence?" Fuuto asked. Natsume turned off the engine of his car and looked at Fuuto's direction who seem shocked right after.The sunflower he held fell as Natsume's eyes widened.

on the other hand, Tsubaki couldnt wait much longer and without thinking went in the elevator without saying anything."Tsuba-nii ill come!" The red haired sibling, Yusuke said following behind. "Na-uh Kids should stay outside Adult's business" Hikaru said inhibiting the little Asahina as he pouted. "i'll take the stairs. " Subaru said and Azusa sighed and just followed behind. "kids nowadays, i just hope the three adults are here to lecture those idiots" Hikaru said massaging his temples.

"dont joke with me.." Aya said looking away but with his thumb Daisuke traced her lips and smiled. "i would never ever get tired of saying those three words to you..". Another tear fell on her eyes and she is trying to control her emotions, but it is bursting. "Aya im still in love with you.. I love you" Then slowly he leaned and there emotions burst in that moment when their lips slowly touched . his hand on her cheeks deepening the kiss. Aya couldnt explain how much he missed him how much he wanted him by her side. even though the Asahina siblings saw the exact time when their lips met, It felt like they were the only ones there. her and him , no one else.
the moment he let go.Tsubaki gripped his hand almost there to punch Daisuke on the face but he was too stunned to moved.Ema just looked at her dear siblings. Most especially To the one who really look pained, Natsume. near the entrance with fuuto looking down. Azusa touched Tsubaki's shoulder but he didnt budged. Subaru just looked away and Yusuke blushed at the sight he saw.
Daisuke suddenly hugged Aya. "if only i could just turn back time. back when there was still you and me. back where i can just undo everything that happened. ill eliminate those hurtful things you endured. If only i could just turn back and correct all the mistakes ive done..i will fight for you..Aya..if only i can just love you..without anyone to hinder our relationship..Even on my last breathe remember that...i would love you forever.." After those sweet words he kissed her eyes once again, her nose. a quick peck on the lips then lastly her forehead. "its hard.. it hurts to let you go.. to let someone like you go. Each day without you hurts Aya..that i could only pray to mend your heart that i just broke..Gomen.." Aya remained silent her eyes looking deep in his. he smiled and let his forehead lean on hers. "then.. lf i could only have this one wish.. that is to love you for an eternity.. i love you Aya Hinata.." with that he held her hands and kissed it, a tear fell on his eyes..it hurts he knows.. but afterall, making such a decision, its also hard for him. to let her go. to see her go. he cried each day remembering her warmth , her smile , that perfect time she said yes. and That he missed Aya herself.

"Aishiteru..Aya" he said with one last embrace and left looking down without looking back.

Dramaaaa~ tadaa the hardest chapter ive been making. did i made you cry folks? im sarrehh here's the latest update. thank you for my viewers and beloved readers. stay tuned and i hoped you guys like it:)
-ice-chan