Chapter 20: Decision

With a constant click of her pen, Aya gazed at her window still thinking about what exactly happened the other day with her brother, Fuuto.

"And to think he literally did.." her left hand suddenly went to the the place where fuuto have kissed her. Upon realizing the event, she messed her hair vigorously out of frustation..

"how come it came to this..what the heck?!"

"what came to this?"

a sudden voice was heard behind her back and it was no other than Ema. Aya almost jumped and held her beating heart.

"Geez , you almost scared me to death " Aya said pouting and Ema laughed at her. She went beside her and patted her hair.

"So whats been bothering you? You seem stressed over something." Ema said with a frown, Aya don't want to hide things from Ema but maybe this time she just wants to keep all the happenings for herself , afterall Ema is still involve in this complicated lovestory. 

Her sister sighed seeing that Aya is hesitating to tell her the problem so she smiled  held her hands.

"tell me soon , okay? besides, i was thinking if this has something to do with that one who is sulking on the chair" Ema said pointing to the red haired brother who is face flat on the table. Aya's gazed turned to the very gloomy Yusuke and wondered.
So she crouched beside him and poke his head. when he didnt looked she continuosly poke his head until he instantly snapped and looked angrily at her.

" why does it have to be you?! god damn it"

"uhh.. Me?"

Both Yusuke and Aya's eyes widened and a deep crimson red formed on Yusuke's cheeks realizing that he just broke away from his bubble of thoughts and burst out his emotions to the person He was thinking about.

"No . I uh.. just thinking about something. deep thought , deep thoughts" . Yusuke said straightening up , still blushing at his outburst. Aya nodded and smiled at him which made him blush even more.

"well if theres something bothering, we can talk about it"

Yusuke nodded as Aya stood from her crouching figure and went away. His gaze followed the girl he's been dying to confess one day but how will he do that when each of his brothers are confessing to her one by one?

skipping to the end of the class, Aya got an email from Daisuke saying they arrived at Korea , he event sent a picture of himself and his fiance who is sleeping while drooling beside him at the car. Aya can't help but smile, to the fact that they both made up and the past is something that isn't bitter anymore and that good memories will make their bonds even stronger. As she close her phone she saw a black car parked infront of the school's gate. Seeing her cross dressing brother in shades and smiling at her direction.

"Care for some coffee little one? " Aya smiled back and nodded as they both took off to some cafe . It was elegantly build but it is a fancy cafe with affordable prices of their drinks and meals. And seeing Hikaru, the place seems like all of the staffs there knows of his arrival. He looks like he's a frequent customer.
The yellow light dawned on their tables as beautiful red roses where boldy presented in the middle .  though there are unlited candles there which seem to be designed for dinner. dimmed lights and only the candles will make your tables fancier.

While lookin thru the menu, Aya can't help but feel conscious since Hikaru kept his gaze on her. smiling with his chin resting on one of his palm. a closed eyed smile.
Nervousness took over her when he suddenly laughed.

"To be honest, you really are beautiful but .."

he leaned closer to her making Aya gulped at their closeness.

"but unfortunately, you are as vulnerable as Ema". He said with seriousness with a poker face and took the menu from her.

"So have you ordered anything?"

Hikaru said to the awe strucked blonde girl. She shook her hair from shocked and focused on the sudden change of topic. up until the food and coffee was served ,they both kept quiet. Hikaru still smiling for her from time to time. But Aya knew that this invitation from her dear brother is not what she thinks it would turned out to be.

"Do you want to talk about something..Hikaru-san" Aya asked and the Smiling hikaru paused for a bit before it turned to a frown.

"Actually, I didn't plan to ask you about this. I just want to continue enjoying seeing all of them turn their heads to you. but unfortunately I didn't expect it to be .. this serious and more.."

"Complicated" Aya finished his sentence with sadness in her voice.

"Should I leave the household?" She asked her eyes glued on his.

theres a sudden pause on her question , seeing her hurt expression, Hikaru cant help but sighed as he run his fingers on his long hair and Without hesitation he said.

"Yeah, I guess you should"

Minna. this is out of writer's block im so sorry its been a year ne'? gomenasai!! so im really looking for partners to this story please fell free to message me. thank you readers and to my constant viewers love you all !!