chapter 7

unknown: hey, yea, taeyong i am so sorry, i wanted to surprise you so i came to korea, im at the airport.. please respond im sorry.

jaebeom: sorry, this isn't taeyong.. but you seem stressed, are you ok?

unknown: oh.. i just landed in korea and my ex.. i just need a place to stay , but i don't no where to go.

jaebeom: is there any way i could help? also what's your name?

jaebeom always liked to give out an helping hand. he didn't want to come off as a creep though.

unknown: my names seulgi ;,)

jaebeom: i could prob pick you up from the airport, i promise you im not a creep, give me ur @ ill text you 😳

seulgi: lol sure, it's seulgi.bear.

jaebeom checked her instagram and was amazed. she was totally his style. chic, dark vibe forever, sexy, but sweet.

5,679 likes seulgi

5,679 likes
seulgi.bear: the things you do to me are reckless.. 🥀

comments turned off.

jaebeom looked at the photo for a while. he didn't notice the room become quiet. "OooO is that your girlfriend~." chaeyeon said. jaebeom jumped and saw jenny, youngjae, and chaeyeon who was looking at his phone. "she's so pretty. let me get a better look." youngjae said while grabbing jb's phone. jenny didn't say anything. jenny was still confused, was he toying with her, why would he do what he did last night if there was no feelings.  

"i'm gonna be out, going somewhere i'll be back. later." jaebeom took his phone and grabbed a coat then jogged outside.

————————————————

jaebeom arrive at the airport searching for 'seulgi'. he searched the airport looking for a blonde. he searched for a while till he felt a tap on his back. "are you jay-bee?" he turned around and saw seulgi. "lol yes. hi seulgi." "you're not what i expected. i look a mess but nice to meet you." seulgi said while holding out her hand. jaebeom looked at her hand then pulled her into a hug. "there's no such thing as greeting with hands here in korea." seulgi was taken back but hugged back. she smelled his scent. vanilla, red wood, and overall fresh scent. she breathed in deeper plus his broad shoulders and chest made the best hugs. without noticing they were rotating and hugging for about a minute straight. "lol now c'mon let's go to a café so i can show you where you can get settled." jaebeom held her bags and suitcase as they went to the nearest café.

it was a silent walk, nothing awkward, calm silence. jaebeom peaked over at seulgi who was sighing looking at cities and endless walking of daegu. they reached the café as jaebeom set down her suitcase.

jb didn't know what to say, he clumsily stumbles back on the chair. "i am gonna go order want anything?" as he scratched his head trying to redeem himself from embarrassment.

seulgi giggled.

"hey! you smiled! you know you should smile more."

they both laughed and talked to each other getting to know one another for 30 minutes straight.

they began walking to jb's house. they entered.

chaeyeon dashed out her room.

"omg jaebeom you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend!" chaeyeon looked down and noticed the suitcases. "omg let me help, jb you didn't tell me she was staying over."

jb was about to speak, soon jennie walked out.

JUST A SHORT CHAPER UPDATE !!! NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER 💖!

FOLLOW ME ON IG FOR ANY QUESTIONS 💌! @jaebeomboobs !