chapter ⁴

lol it's December 17th and I can't stop listening to Miracle- Got7 and Love Loop omg. It's so beautiful.

let's get to the story lol.

that same day for some reason he couldn't stop thinking about jennie's mood and expression when she was with him on his motorcycle. he felt anger. jealous-. never that he thought. he was zoomed out the whole class and didn't realize dahyun calling out his name.

"jaebum."

"JB!!!"

"jaebeom."

"zaddy angry chin."

"mr.sexc&chic not cute."

"yes tofu lmaoo"

"let's go to karaoke with jackson and momo!"

momo and dahyun met just today and became very close friends.

"sowwy, next time i promise i'll go with you." jaebeom said while pinching her cheeks then grabbed his bag and jogged out the classroom.

- a few mins later -

jaebeom reaches jennie's house. two knocks. jennie opened the door.

jennie was wearing jaebeom's hoodie

jennie was wearing jaebeom's hoodie. "you wanna be me so bad." jaebeom said confidently. "as if." jennie took off the hoodie revealing her crop top.

"never mind

"never mind. put it back on bro." jennie laughed then put it back on.

"but anyways, why did you leave school?"

"i wanted too. i don't like that debuin girl." "you mean dahyun."
"yes whatever. but i do not like her."

"you going to have because shes my girlfriend." jaebeom said jokingly. but jennie did not notice the joke and immediately went into attack mode. considering that she might be caught.